How to get girlfriend to work out

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Bluntzilla420, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Nice post :)

I respect you for keepin it real and you made some valid points! :)

Have a good weekend! :wave:

2. That's your fault! If you been putting it down in the bed then she wouldn't cheat.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

3. How about I tell her to maintain instead of being sloppy with it? I like my woman to be thick with flat to semi-flat stomach with no rolls. I workout to maintain and keep my stomach flat. If I workout then I expect my woman to workout too so shit ain't fair if I'm the only one working out.

Stoner Athlete

4. Lol maybe you shouldn't expect that out of people. Tell your girl what you want. It's not my relationship. You may enjoy working out, she may not.
    I honestly find extensive personal preference weird, humans fall in love or in like with people that match their interests. If the only thing you're worried about is a semi flat stomach. Then you're doing it wrong imo.

5. Lol well I like to put my hands on the stomach while having sex so I don't want to touch beer belly or rolls. I've been honest with her so it's a matter of if she going to work with me or not. I've been an athlete ever since I was young so of course I'm gonna be active all my life. She did made me lose interest in working out until we broke up so I went back to working out full force and forgot how fun it is to workout. She knew I was an athlete from my younger days and she expect me to slow down in my 40s shit she must be out of her mind.

Stoner Athlete

6. What a great story woaw.

7. if belly fat is more important to you than everything else about her, then you are not in love bro. if you really loved someone, you wouldnt be acting like that lol. i mean if she was like a moose then okay fine, but i bet she only has like 10 extra pounds on her and you want her to be model skinny.

8. The only thing that have worked for me is: to keep my own body looking like fucking superman.

Eventually they feel embarrassed, because off their lack of aesthetics. 

Fucking her right in the pussy might is also help though.. 

9. Can I have a thick woman with flat stomach? I love thick women like a volleyball, track or softball player. I don't want no skinny woman so I need thick woman that I can lift up and still gain new muscles on my body lol.

Stoner Athlete

10. Yeah I do too, but 60 hours a week at work can mess up fun times...

11. All you need is 30 mins-1hr of workout at least 3 times a week. I workout tired after work and I workout fresh on my day off.

Stoner Athlete

12. If you saw me, you'd ask me to eat some food...

But yeah met a 90 lb japanese girl, super tiny. Hope it works out for us.

13. Lol no I wouldn't but I'll smoke more of your weed if you can't handle it.

Stoner Athlete