Whats your favorite game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Baked4days, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Please post yer all time favorite game/s. whether they are old or one of the newest games please post them. I would like to see who played what kind of games as a child, young adult or adult.

My all time favorite game was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

That game was so fucking awesome. Before that i played vice city and vice city stories but nothing ever compare to San Andreas. For the time the graphics were amazing, obviously the graphics now are horrible compared to other games, and the game map was pretty big. Way bigger than vice. And the missions were great. All in all i think that was the best gta they have ever made and if they redid the controls and graphics and some other stuff but kept the map and people and missions the same they would make a great come back with the game. Atleast i think so.

2. State of Decay: A straight-up zombie game, but better than anything ever done before. It's not just about shooting zombies, it's about finding groups to join, finding other survivors to add strength to your group, scavening empty houses and buildings, setting up a base and fortifying it, trading shit like food and ammo with other groups, etc. All this happens on a comparatively huge map that covers three towns, a huge swath of rural farmland, wooded trails, a fairgrounds converted to a military base, and lots of other things.

Mass Effect 2&3: Nuff said.

3. anyone remember Conkers Bad Fur Day on N64? LOL, that game was awesome. 

• Like Like x 3
  4. Remember? Shit I still got my 64 hooked up to the tv with bad Fur day in the system. Best game ever

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol that game is wild^^

I like Halo 1-3
    Gta San Andreas
    Dead Rising
    Any Mario or Donkey Kong games as well
    Zelda Ocarina of time and twilight princess

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ultima online

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's hard to pin it down to one, but if I had to choose I would say Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. One of the few games that I play once a year or so.

8. Hard to choose, Mario kart wii is great fun while blazed.  Soul Caliber 3-4 where also fun.  Played COD for 3 years cod5-7.

9. nba street

10. hide & go creep

11. I don't have a favorite game. All the games I enjoy are so drastically different that I could not pick a single favorite. I have a ton of favorites but no one game stands above the rest.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. I got tons of fav games but ill just add a few of my top all time favorite

Resident evil (playstation)
    Conkers bad fur day (xbox)
    Halo (the first one)
    Super mario(ofcours)
    Spawn (super nintendo)
    Rampage
    Super smash bros(gamecube)
    Evil within(director of resident evil)

13. Oh! How can i forget
    Mortal kombat 1-3
    Street fighter 1 and 2
    Marvel vs capcom 1 and 2
    ... The list can go on.

14. I played alot of Counter-Strike in my youth, i started playing CS:GO in my tolerance break to take weed off my mind in my free time. my tolerance break ended today, just had my first toke, about to play some more, but high again  :smoking:

ps: my high is amazing. tolerance breaks ftw!

15. #16 Dizzy, Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Mario 3 for the super
    Donkey Kong 1,2,3 for the super
    Zelda Ocarina Of Time
    Turok 1,2,3 for N64 (never knew about these until my husband showed me)
    Mario 64
    Mario Kart(any)
    Conkers Bad Fur Day
    007 Golden Eye
    Halo 1,2,3
    Gears Of War (all)
    Dead Rising
    Silent Hill- The Room
    Dino crisis 1,2,3
    Max Payne
    GTA Vice City
    GTA San Andreas
    GTA 4
    Saints Row 1 and 2
    Zelda Twilight Princess

Lol My husband and I play a lot of games

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Considering I have over 2000 hours on Animal Crossing New Leaf alone (and probably several thousand more over City Folk, Wild World, and the original) I'm going to go with Animal Crossing.

Honorable mentions:
    Zelda series
    Mario series
    Harvest Moon-type farming/life games
    .hack// series
    Life simulators a la Sims
    City building games a la Sims City/Cities Skylines

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Tropico 6 if it ever gets released ...lol

18. Far Cry 5 atm I've already put 35+ hours into it & it's only been out 3 days now :laughing: nowhere near finishing the game either

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1