Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple express

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chief1995, Oct 1, 2014.

1. How is the strain? 

2. Fuck the strain. But the movie is gold

3. OMG!!! My fav strain... I would suggest you try it buddy  :smoke:

4. Thats the next Sativa strain I plan on getting… Hopefully they have it in concentrate.  Headband is pretty good too.

5. I have some but the dispensary listed it as an indica. It has a dark, skunky smell that reminds me of an OG kush or sour diesel maybe. A bit of sweetness is present too. The taste is completely different though. The taste is a combination of fruity, tart, a little bit of skunkyness, and an overtone of chemical-like taste. The flavor changes to more of a skunky fruit after the greens are burnt. The taste makes me think that nutrients are stil in the buds, but they burn to a white ash instead of black like with unflushed buds. The high is definitely more towards the indica side. It has a nice, heavy stone but a decent mind high too. I think I've had Pineapple Express a long time ago and remember it being more sweet and not as skunky/dark.

6. i had the g13 version, it was top shelf. easy to grow and covered in crystals.

7. i thinks its overrated 

8. It's a fun, easy high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum