Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wind dodger, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I have to stay clean for my work now so I was wondering if I cleaned my bong with iso and salt very well. if it would be okay to smoke something other than weed (salvia) in it would I still run chance of showing dirty on a drug test?

2. People have failed drug tests using that, but it's very slim chance, I've heard of people failing because of amphetamine. But only rumors not sure if its true.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How many daily detox pills should i take to clean out my system? I stopped smoking couple of weeks ago but i smoked one blunt last week . I use to smoke everyday. Im 5'5 and i weight 113lbs

4. They run the 5 panel so I doubt salvia would. I just didn't know if I cleaned it would weed still show. And sugar idk i just detox with water and essential oils

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app