Any other potheads believe in a Divine Creator?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JuggaNugz, Oct 1, 2014.

1. #21 iAmBetty, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    Not necessary.

2. I'd say its possible, but just because we don't know for sure. I'm leaning towards no.

3. Cosmic architect

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. Amen.

5. Nope, I believe in enjoying life as much as you can knowing that you don't get a second chance.

6. Meh I believe. But its no big deal

7. care to elaborate?

8. Something had to thin "let there be light/life"

But that doesn't mean it expects to be worshiped or have wars fought in its name

Whoever that is has a huge ego and clearly needs  blood sacrifice

Religious followers, hope you get this

9. No, Leave me alone/.

10. Yes.. I believe in OscarZetaAcosta

11. no. higher intelligence perhaps, but no gods

12. I dont believe in god. only good and bad

13. #33 WhiteZmbie, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    I believe that when a person dies, their conciousness only gets recycled over and over, and "god" is nothing more than a mass collection of all the conciousness in the universe. Because what is conciousness other than a form of energy? Since energy cannot be destroyed or created, and only changed, it has to go somewhere. I think that explains ghosts and other apparitions as well. Just conciousness that fell out of the loop, or chose to stay behind. I think that also means that you could have been, at some point in time, an alien living on some other world in some other galaxy.

EDIT: But no, I don't believe in an all powerful creator.

14. #34 Balrog, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I believe 1000% in Jesus Christ, no ifs, ands or buts.

15. Personally, I do believe in God.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Your Catholic too? Nice!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Historically speaking the notion of a Holy Catholic Church is absurd. The Holy Crusades would be the first logical defeater, but there are many others. I do believe in a personal Creator but no religion on earth represents our Creator, and most certainly not the Catholic Church. Catholicism is based on Christianity yet is antichrist in operation. Jesus was an amazing person as the Bible describes (I am dumbfounded any mention of Jesus withstood the editting), he basically exposed corruption of all sorts (bankers, religions, governments, personal corruption) and demonstrated the ability everyone naturally has, to be a reflection of our Creator and to know/understand/communicate with Him FREE of any authority telling us what to do or what God wants us to do.

You may discover this in a Catholic Church if your mind is truly open but that is not what the Church practices or wouls have you believe. How would the Church continue its rampage if people stopped paying the Church tax? If it was supporting a truly Godly cause I could see the moral impulse to help, but as I said no church represents our Creator as far as I can tell. The Pope dictates Gods will (contrary to what Jesus preached), the Church murders in the name of God, steals in the name of God, demands that you admit your sins to some appointed authority (contrary to what Jesus preached), and for a recent example of the Holiness of the Catholic Church, they aided the Nazi's escape towards the end of WWII and supported them DURING. You have a conscience, and Jesus has shown you that you have direct access to God, so what is the purpose of a church? Free yourself from the chains evil men have attempted to bind you with in the name of God. Act like Jesus and do your part of healing this world, support that church with money and you support everything that Jesus stood against. How that Church has made it to 2014 and has over 1/6 the population convinced its 'good' is truly heartbreaking, and how the Pope parades around ignoring its history. I do not mean to blast you as a person, I am sure your intentions are good but the corporate Catholic Church should be but a lesson from blood stained history books, not a current global influence.

I HOPE you open your Bible and follow Jesus as an example and denounce the Church that stains his name. Dont be angry with me for raising these issues, be angry with the weavers of deceit. You deserve better my friend, we all do, in the name of God.

18. I am much more spiritual than I am religous. I have an intimate spiritual relationship with the God of my understanding. Fuck the church.

19. my daddy's testicles were my creator lol

20. The thing I've always had trouble with is this.

"Where did the universe come from?"

"It was created by a Creator"

"Where did the Creator come from?"

"It was always there"

"That makes no sense"

"God is beyond understanding"

:lol:

-yuri