Any other potheads believe in a Divine Creator?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JuggaNugz, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Anyone else believe in God whether its Judiasm, Christianity, Islam?

Peace.

2. Yeah, sure. Who am I to doubt the existence of a higher power? I like having something bigger to believe in.

3. I think it is definitely possible that there is a God, but religion just does not interest me at all so I don't read or follow it.

4. #4 The Botanist, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I don't know if it exists, but judging from the amount of balls in the universe, I'd say it is huge fan of them. I'd even go out on a limb to say that it might even like them in its mouth.

5. I don't believe, in other words, I don't follow. However, I recognized the potential of a higher power, solely because I cannot disprove it. Likewise, I do not follow a higher power, solely because I cannot prove it. (Books written by men who knew less than me just doesn't cut it for me as they speak of earth, not the universe). 
    But I do have faith. It's hard to make it through life without a little faith. 

no, just you.

7. Nah stopped believing in fairy stories around the same time I found out Santa was a load of bollocks

8. Just personally I believe in a higher power and creator.

Peace.

9. Does the flying spaghetti monster count?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I do not mean to insult anyone. But I feel that there is a grand architect out there. Forget all the "miracles" that were done here in earth, look at the cosmos. This universe in itself is the grandest miracle of time immemorial. Heal the dead impressive. Stuffing all physical matter in the universe in to a singularity of infinite density and infinite mass. That alobe just gave me a head ache. Christ, alah, shiva or what ever you want to call "it".

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No I already cast a microvawe spell upon it. But being a Freemason I have belief in a all powerful creator yes.

12. I'm sure there are people who do.

I, personally, do not.

As far as faith goes, I have faith that I can discern the difference between truth and misconceptions or lies. I have faith that I am no closer to impending eternal doom than I was when I was born.
    I was never raised with a religion, my mother and father let me discover those things on my own. As a result, I've never felt any 'higher calling' or any religious pull. The world is as the world does, and change will happen as it always has - consistently.

When that changes, I may develop faith in something new.

13. Nope, definitely just you.

See there was a meeting a potheads this 420 where potheads from all over the world came, to discuss pot, it was glorious, there was millions of us there.

Anyway, religion was discussed, and we all decided there is no higher power, all that there is, is random happenstance.

Sorry you missed the memo about that, but its official, potheads have rejected the metaphysical in favor of the physical.

Pretty sure that since half of them forgot about the meeting, there was a second meeting.

I think half of the people who planned on attending the second meeting forgot, though.

I wouldn't know cause I forgot about both meetings.

15. just as planned by the world. Why do we celebrate "Christmas" or even pay tribute to a rabid on Easter? What do those things have to do with real truth? The world has put them there to shield our eye from the truth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. The problem with the world, as intended by the evil one, is to distract and therefore decieve. We are hit with information overload constantly. Just look at the emptiness in what we watch on tv, most of the relationships we have in society and even in the food we eat. I believe in God with all my heart...not because someone said He exists but because I see Him and feel Him constantly. It didn't happen over night...in fact it has required my 40+ years of life for me to get to this point in my life. If we don't ask the question will we ever get an answer? Many say God does not exist...if it were my eternal soul, I would make it my number one priority to find out. People say the bible is a book of fiction. Are you sure? If there is a perfect creator who loves us perfectly then why would he give us an imperfect manual showing His glory and showing us how to live our lives? Important to seek these answers...but first we need to "want" to ask the question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. image.jpg i believe!

18. God's dead.

Asking god to fix your problems does nothing.

You fix your problems.

God doesn't exist.

Stop.

19. Not me personally. Nope.

20. I'm catholic I truly believe in Jesus and god but if by some way or some how there is no god , id like to believe we are reincarnated, you see heaven sounds very nice but if there were to be no heaven id like another go on earth I don't think it's fair that we only get one go around no second chances after we die, but if that's what god intends then there is some reason for it , but scientifically speaking in billions and billions of years the sun will expand so big it will destroy earth and if we as humans don't move to another planet and the human race becomes extinct, then what's the point of reincarnation because at the end where are we to go? And the only answer (for me anyways?) is in heaven..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum