Dragon Ball Z Game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SuperDourPack, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I have been waiting for a good Dbz game to come out they all sucked recently. I want a Dbz game were I can transform in game battle and power up also. I hate the dumbass cut scenes to it just annoys me that such an easy game is so hard for them to make. And I'm a BIG Dbz fan it kills me. What is u guys n girls thoughts on this

2. You know, I was huge on the Budokais. Big fan of fighting games in general in the Playstation/Playstation 2 era; they were fun as I'd always have friends over playing with me. The problem with the DBZ games is there isn't a good/integrated multiplayer to go along. Just give me all the maps, all the characters, and some multiplayer, and we're gucci. 

With games these days, I'm either on a setting where I can breeze through against the AI, or I'm on a setting where fighting the AI is so ridiculous difficult that I'm not actually gaining any entering nor a genuine challenge. And developers still do not know where that line is, that can't do it right. I'd want a game where I can easily just play against other people online. And not just randomly pairing up, I mean, clicking on a specific name and having a battle. Plus, it'd be great to have at least 2v2 multiplayer for a DBZ game; I mean, it wouldn't be rocket science or anything. The new games introduced several characters in battle at the same time, but they couldn't figure people would much rather enjoy, nay LOVE, a online co-op? Oh well.

3. DBZ online. Only out in Asia though. Look it up.

4. #4 SuperDourPack, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    I know wat u mean n I looked up a dbz game coming early 2015 called dbz xenoverse it looks like it has potential. It seems like the one dbz game that only went to cekk series for ps2 I think it annoys me I can't think of it but u could run around on boards n I think fight multiple ppl n there is a mystery fighter also_Ok the game was dbz sagas seems like the have a little bit of that mixed in it. And the creator of budokai is making this one also

5. You want that dope multiplayer need to get on that naruto ultimate revolution. DLC to wear gokus uniform so it's kinda like dbz lol

6. If anyone has DBZ raging blast for Xbox 360 add me on their and let's have some fun. Can never find anyone to play with. I have a few other dbz games but I'll have to check and see which ones they are. And if anyone wants to get down with some Destiny, I'm game. :)

😽💨 🍁 👽

7. Ha that wouldn't even work for me I like dbz so u want a good dbz game BT narutos cool BT dbz better

8. I really liked the first Budokai game, the others that followed annoyed me.

The first Budokai was awesome, it was like an interactive episode where you could alter the story by who you chose to use.

Seeing cell accidentally absorb Krillin cracked me the hell up.

Then they went and abolished this awesome idea and added 'dragon world'...  UGH.   The games were still cool, but I didnt like what they did.   I did, however, enjoy using vegito :D

9. Yea the first budokai was good. I like how the set up and everything was bout games always gotta change things up making it suck but did u see new one