Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Start buying off my good friends dad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AussieStonerH, Oct 1, 2014.

1. #1 AussieStonerH, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    So first up my mate "Adam" who I use to buy off stopped dealing completely. Basically means I got no one to buy off. My question is should I ask my mate "John" to get his dad to hook me up. His dads chill he's always smoking up and has got some real top notch shit, I'm always over at his place smoking up anyway just wondering if he'd find it disrespectful or some shit since I'm asking to buy off him (btw he doesn't sell, he's not a dealer or anything he just always has the best green)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Captain_Jack, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Might as well just ask him. Just don't be "that kid" who makes it weird and won't let it go. If he says no, don't bring it up again

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. It depends on how much he gets, if he picks up a half ounce or more, then yea, it wouldn't hurt to ask him for an eighth or a dub. If he picks up less, maybe ask him if he can introduce you to his dealer so you can pick up from the source. If he says no, never ask again.

4. just ask him until he gives you the dealer's name

5. ^Ask him if it'll be cool to get his dealer number, or the next time he goes to his dealer, to introduce you to him.

6. Reckon it doesn't hurt to ask, though don't have any expectations.

7. Ask him to hook you up with his hook up.  See if you can go with him on his next stop and get familiar with the guy/girl.