Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What did i do wrong?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cannonbiss, Oct 1, 2014.

1. #1 cannonbiss, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    delete double post

2. Eww you ate iso oil?  Try using vegetable or coconut oil next time.

lol i was thinking about that too but it was too late.  How does using vegetable oil work? Aren't they both oils and won't seperate when i cook it in the rice bucket?

4. Take vegetable oil, add marijuana and cook in slow cooker, or stove top for while on low.  Strain marijuana and bake some brownies or favourite dessert. 

5. Seems like a much better way than this isoprpyl way. How come so many people use isoproyl if this seems to be a much less toxic strategy.

6. Iso is used to make marijuana concentrates, the stuff you dab on a rig.

7. How would a cancer patient consume ISO not to get the stoned effect but to get the "healing" part of it. I am looking for something i can give to my mom who has stage 4 lung cancer before i head to CA or CO and try to find RSO and get it somehow without having a medical card.

8. Sorry no idea.

9. you wouldnt use ISO thats for smokin and gettin stoned....you would use vegetable glycerine or some kinda olive oil or something....you also need to make sure you are actually using the right strain if you want something that is healing instead of getting them stoned. for a healing stone you need something that will get them high though, because with cancer the best thing someone can do is rest. a good mix of high cbd and a high thc indica would be the best option healing wise, she will get stoned though no matter what you try to do...

10. Visit Rick Simpsons Phoenix tears website, watch the movie on YouTube then do related research if desired.

You need to accept the stoned effect as part of the healing. It also induces restful sleep - critically important.

THC is an extremely valuable part of cannabis anti cancer potential. I'd not forsake it.

eating ISO is really no different than Phoenix tears, but it's generally cleaner (ie less chlorophyll) and if you've properly purged it, there's no harm in eating it. 

If you want a high concentrate, like RSO, coconut oil isn't the way to go, you won't get concentrated enough, unless you start with a concentrate (like making an ISO oil, and adding that to the coconut oil, for better bioavailability and to decrease stomach upset)

If you don't want to make medibles with an ISO, I'd suggest getting a CO2 oil (see if you can buy it bulk if you're fighting the big C) and make your meds with that, but remember it is already fully activated, so don't heat it more. 

Obtaining a high (tested) CBD strain in CA or CO will help mitigate some of the overwhelming effects of the THC, but, also, not decarbing the oil and using some of the Acid forms of cannabinoids can help too, but may not be as effective as the THC in fighting cancer; they may help the body regulate its cannabinoid sensors while the patient is becoming adjusted to the medicine.