Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking dabs on a cruise?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhappysmore, Oct 1, 2014.

1. #21 MochaBearBlazed, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    off topic: the amount of people calling all concentrates dabs is very annoying, looking at you OP.
    you dont buy a gram of dabs
    you dont dab from a g pen
    dabs are exclusively the action of smoking concentrates with an oil rig, thats like calling all weed bong because thats how you smoke it... 
    rant over

2. I don't really care, you shouldn't post if you're not going to contribute to the thread. People call it what they wish to call it. I call it dabs, hash oil, concentrate, oil, hash, shatter, wax. 

3. To bad I already made the comment... Shits annoying. I assumed this thread was about someone attempting to use an oil rig and torch on a cruise, so by calling it the wrong thing you've fundamentally changed the meaning of your title. Don't shoot the messenger

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Dude, it's just a little immature to get mad or annoyed over me calling concentrates dabs. Sure, you read my topic and when you did, you found I was not talking about dabbing but vaping instead, but you still didn't have to comment. Do you see my point? If you don't see my point don't bother replying back if you do see my point, please understand that it was rhetorical and try not to reply unless you have something to add to the thread itself.

5. I don't care what you call it I still can't get over the fact that you smoked something that came out of you sisters snatch.

Oh try putting whatever it is called in the bottom of a stick deodorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha, it was in a plastic baggie like any other weed, man.

7. I know man but my sister is overweight and I would gag with each hit lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. here's what u do. Get some Chapstick and take it all out. Place the dabs in it and then place a little bit of the Chapstick back in. I know someone that got through airport security by doing that. But if they have dogs at all just dump them. It won't be worth it. Have a great time.

9. I always love the "weed on cruise ships" stories. Cruises are my favorite vacation and I'd love to just sit on my balcony and look at the ocean and stars someday while smoking.