what would be good to use as a privacy screen around my garden?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Stealthsmokerman, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Ok I am going to be growing some plants in my vegetable garden next year, but I want it to be a little bit more private than it is currently.

I want something that will still allow airflow and the ability to disguise the plant or make them blend in the other plants. I was thinking of using a green shade cloth but would that take away the sun or would that be ok? Make like a 6' tall fence and attach the shade cloth to the fence?

Any help would be awesome.

I'm not in a legal state, nobody really comes to my house but I would prefer nobody be able to look at my girls but me lol.

Thanks blades

2. No help for a fellow florist? That's crazy oh well I will figure it out on my own.

I swear for pot smokers and growers its like talking to a grouchy old man in a retirement home. Look at you but never speak and when they do its always negative.. SMH

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You answered your own question in your question. Not sure what more you want.

4. Well I didn't know if shade cloth will take all the sun out.

5. There Are different % shade cloths 30% lots of light will get through. 70% not so much.

6. Ok I was thinking maybe shade cloth towards the bottom for air flow and a greenhouse film towards the top of the fence just to blend leaves. Ok thank you sir or ma'am for your help