what does everyone do when theyre blazed at home?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by goldjpg, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Normal watch shows with my girl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mostly what I do is play online poker.

If I have any homework I might do that.  If sports are on I might throw it on.  But most of my free time I like to play poker.  I have a PS4 and NHL 15 but haven't played a whole lot.  I've had a lot of schoolwork but been trying to find some leisure time.
    Online poker is really beginning to frustrate me though.  I see complete bullshit everytime lately. Just today I took some brutal beats in the 4 tournaments I played.  I had all-ins that I was at least 80-90% to win the hand and last on all 4 tables to bust.  Trying a 5th game now since I'm still chasing a win but I should've just called it a night since it's getting late and I have some schoolwork that can be getting done.
    Oh well hopefully I can win this one! Really discouraging seeing this ridiculous bs keep happening to me though.

3. make beats, play vinyl, video games, play basketball, skateboarding

4. Jerking off slowly, watching interviews, music videos or some compilations

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. sleep, play guitar, listen to music, get stoned, munch out, watch the tube, get on grasscity, yardwork, get lost in whatever thoughts I choose, would walk down the road and swim if it wasn't 40 out lmao

6. Note to self: Next time your tripping balls read this thread

7. Watch COSMOS: A spacetime Odyssey

8. What is mpc and what do you mean by structure and eq lol?

9. I mostly produce.
    Smoke weed, make beats, repeat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #70 Deleted member 825394, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    Get a bunch of army men and have a huge battle in your living room. Axis vs Allies. When your blazed it will literally feel like the world is at stake.

11. Play hella WoW, rape the refrigerator, take a shower, listen to some bomb music, smoke some more. Browse GC and admire heady glass. The hell do you think people do at home while baked, mang? 

12. This guy. I like this fuckin' guy

13. netflix
    gta5
    munchies
    fap fap fap

14. procrastination..  alot of it

15. Tobasco sauce and doritos, do it up!

16. Eat sleep smoke jack off repeat.

17. High emphasis on the Eat (don't over eat) part
    One time I got really bad munchies, ate a lot of Chinese food and threw up then proceeded to smoke again to feel better, got munchies, ate a bunch of bagels, then threw up again.
    I've learned to control my eating while high from that haha

18. Right now, I'm sitting in the dark taking hits of some kief from my bowl, listening to rap. I'm enjoying myself pretty thoroughly.

What this means is, everything is fun stoned. Do whatever.

19. I highly recommend this from past experiences, really gets you thinking.