Ever dream about being high?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SmokeErrythang, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Sometimes ill have these dreams of me in my room smoking and theyr so damn real at the time I think its real life.

One dream I was smoking weed in my room then I stood up and I became paralysed standing up and my vision went kinda blurry and I was slowly sinking into the ground. since I thought it was real life, I thought the weed was laced so I started to feel worried then my heart started racing. Then I woke up all sweaty and was like lol dafuk?

2. I dream about getting high all the time. Always feels real in the dreams too. Then when I wake up and realize I don't have any weed I get sad.

3. yeap.... all the time when im going sober.  

4. I had a dream once where I was smoking. When I woke up, I was high as shit for like 30 seconds. I hadn't smoked before I went to sleep either. Brain was playin tricks on me. Or workin magic. However you wanna look at it

5. #5 Mid man, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    I have been high in my dreams, but not like a enjoyable or bad high.. just the feeling where time is delayed 

Personally I prefer to be sober in my dreams 

6. Once I've gone about a month without smoking

7. Many, many times. Sometimes with people I feel like I've known for ever but have never met.  A temporary pop into into surreal familiar world.

8. I don't dream anymore. Weed makes life a dream.