Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by lFourTwenty, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Oh damn, that's sexist.
    The third couldn't have been a guy, an animal, or an inmate object? 

2. The fighting is alot like assassins creed but much cooler mainly because of the wraith mode. There's a shitload of awesome powers and stuff to unlock too.

3. So how is it OP?

4. Im getting it...Im a long term LOTRO fan. Such a perfect MMO, they nailed it. I always end up going back to this game. and when im back its for MONTHS....Winter time is coming. so its MMO season lol. I just may play it again....Yupe im going to why even ask my self.

5. I might get this game 2 I love lotr and that gameplay looked sikk.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Anyone fucked with this shit on PS4 yet? Any good?

TELL ME YOU GREASY HOB-GOBLINS

7. I got it yesterday. Its pretty awesome with all the fatalities and such but i keep forgetting to interogate and always finish the orcs off. If u like lotr you will like this game.

8. Umm shadows of mordor has nothing to do with LOTRO...

On a side note this game is great!

9. Not that I didn't enjoy the game, but it got old, fast.
    I recommend you rent it first.
    I honestly don't think it's worth the money.

10. An inmate object?
    Like a 3ft rusty box spring used as a prison shank?

11. Indeed.
    Let me clarify my poor semantics.
    An inmate's inanimate object. 
    Could be a shank; or could be a bar of soap. 

12. Dropping either one could lead to a messy situation indeed!

Depends how much you play it honestly..sounds like you just burnt yourself out on it, which happens to me with any game if I play so much of it that I get sick of it.

It's awesome..download it on your computer if you don't have the cash for it.

14. Well, I've played games for 5 hours straight, days in a row, and haven't been burnt out.
    It has some good qualities, but over all it's just an assassin's creed/batman ripoff, with a less than smooth combat system, a small, terribly laid out map, and an non-engaging story.
    Then again, I had high expectations for it, and was anticipating it's arrival since it was announced. 
    And i'm very critical of LOTRs games. But on the bright side, it's the best LOTRs game I've played.
    Just not worth the money, imho

How far are you into it? I just got to where it unlocked a new map so it's not all the same throughout the entire game..I know I was glad to see a change of map, got tired of running around in the same looking areas.

16. I didn't get to the second map yet, but I've watched my friend play on it.
    It does look different, but It has the same bad layout as the first one.
    I think that if the captains and war chiefs were exclusive to their stronghold, the map wouldn't feel so played out after a few hours.
    You get what I'm saying?
    I'm not saying it's a bad game though, just to be clear. It was somewhat enjoyable, otherwise I wouldn't have put the hours into it.

17. I can go all day stealth killing uruks I dont think ill ever get bored of that.

18. #38 lFourTwenty, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014

Hell yea man that's what I'm saying..and even in a fight with like a million uruks, kite them by a fire or explosive barrel and blast the shit out of em.

Between the slow motion bow kills and badass stealth kills, I don't see how anyone could not like this game lol. I think I'm about 50% through..trying to finish it before sleeping dogs and the evil within come out next week 

I've been doing the death threat skill that sends death threats to the war chief which levels them up but makes them drop epic runes..fuckin sweet lmao