Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iEatEdibles420, Sep 30, 2014.

1. So about two months ago ya boy got arrested for possession of marijuana. :( so I was in jail for a bout a day and I had work so my job found out about my situation. I work for a city so they gave me this last chance agreement where I would get drug tested for 18 months. Mind you I've been smoking for 4 n a half years so it was a bit devastating hearing that. Now I don't do other drugs but not being able to smoke bud is hard so my question is how would I go about asking what screening they'll do on the drug test cause I've searched it and they talk about the nida 5 but I know I can't ask cause they'll get suspicious I know it's like a step above a walk in clinic

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just don't smoke for the 18 months. 

3. Hey guys, got a drug test comming up soon (5 weeks)
    I have only been smoke once every day for the past 3 weeks and each time only smoked 500mg at most, how long would it take to get out of my Urine?

Thanks