Plants that have been in the dirt for 7 months

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Maiden4justice, Sep 30, 2014.

1. I started a few seeds in cups back in March so they've actually been around a lot longer but I've had them in a kitchen window for a few weeks, over the aquarium for a week or so, under another light then to the basement under different lights. Oh, then I gave up and put them outside probably at a time when they should have flowered if left on inside schedule.  In June, I took the 2' tall plants that had overgrown their grow bags and put them in the vegetable garden....wow, what an amazing plant....but I don't know how to tell if it's time to harvest.  Some give weeks as a guideline......I've surpassed I think.  Mid Michigan, lousy summer and early fall....any suggestions on how to determine time to harvest?

2. I'd start with some pics of the beautiful lady , there are guides around the forums and internet to help tell you when it's ready for harvest. If the buds are fairly filled and have majority cloudy trichomes and some amber if you like then it should be ready, to check trichs you need some sort of magnifier like for seeing if diamonds and shit are real

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've got moms that are at 9 months. Damn I need to trim them again.  What a fuckin' jungle...

Get em before frost hits