I think my dry spell is about to end :)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Blades, I do believe that I'm about to end a very long dry spell (I can't even remember the last time I had sex, I'll just assume it was sometime in May 2013)

There is a lady who comes into where I work, and she's just been giving me vibes that she wants to get it on. 

Last night she wrapped her arm around me, and just stood close to me for a few minutes and said something along the lines of, "I think were good friends, but I think we could be better friends", and then proceeds to say, "I wish you weren't always working, I want to buy a cocktail for you."

She seems like she would be a total FreQ too :D

We'll I made sure to let her know that I wasn't working next week, so hopefully we do some drinking together and have a good time.

2. #2 SuperDourPack, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    [quote name="jizzledfreq" post="20693734" timestamp="1412070434"]
    Blades, I do believe that I'm about to end a very long dry spell (I can't even remember the last time I had sex, I'll just assume it was sometime in May 2013)

There is a lady who comes into where I work, and she's just been giving me vibes that she wants to get it on.

Last night she wrapped her arm around me, and just stood close to me for a few minutes and said something along the lines of, "I think were good friends, but I think we could be better friends", and then proceeds to say, "I wish you weren't always working, I want to buy a cocktail for you."

We'll I made sure to let her know that I wasn't working next week, so hopefully we do some drinking together and have a good time.[/quote]
    U got her number right?
    [quote name="jizzledfreq" post="20693734" timestamp="1412070434"]
    Blades, I do believe that I'm about to end a very long dry spell (I can't even remember the last time I had sex, I'll just assume it was sometime in May 2013)

We'll I made sure to let her know that I wasn't working next week, so hopefully we do some drinking together and have a good time.

U got her number right?

3. Bro u should've fucked her right there on the spot. She clearly wanted dick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. fred u gonna get to jizzle in her face ,,

gogo fred im rooting 4 ya jizzle in her face bro, give her a big wad of hot steam semen all yellow and salty get it stuck in hey eyebrows and hair, just do it man u know the right moves