Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I really smoke the resin left by a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Sep 30, 2014.

1. So I currently have a ecig vaporizer and there's been a small buildup of resin from the wax I use. Is it true this can be smoked because it's very similar to other thc concentrates? If so, how's it smoked and is it like hash?

I'm also getting a legit vaporizer (with those plastic balloons and shit) and I Heard that the left over stuff is called honey. What exactly is this honey? I tried go ogling is but I couldn't find anything, I just found info about wax

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If it's the golden brown resin left in the volcano vaporizers then yes you can smoke I save it when I clean the mouth piece and hot knife it .

I'm way to drunk to taste this chicken

3. It's called wand hash, or vape reclaim.

It's delicious and potent

4. Mine tastes like hash, the high is similar too :smoking: