Howd you lose your V card?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jessiejay, Sep 30, 2014.

1. 13 year old orgy fuck fest? wtf what kinda parties do you go to?

2. it was with my best friends ex boyfriend. she totally gave us the okay to date and whatever but i think about it now and i'm just like maaaan. it sucked. we were in his basement, on the floor, with the goddamn dogs watching. we banged a couple more times that summer and each time was nothing memorable. he still texts/calls (YEARS LATER) when he knows we'll be in the same city but in words of the great heltah skeltah.. i ain't havin' that.

3. The good ones.

4. i met this chick at a church youth group. end up goin out with her later that night. a week passed and she invited me over and we chilled for a while, then decided to a late night walk. she asked if i was a virgin and i told her yea... she hardly believed me as shes pulling me to the back of someones back yard. we did it right there, tottally unexpected. i had on all white forces that night that i just bought and remember getting them really dirty and not caring either (LOL). the next day a school my homie asked what happened to my kicks, i couldn't do anything but smile

words are cages for ideas

5. "]My full detailed virginity story!

So, it was a hot muggy night when Deb( my friend's hot ass mother) calls me and asks me to come over, and to bring something to swim in. I'd been dropping hints since I met this woman, I'd brush up against her in the kitchen, play with her hair, touch her hands and arms when I talked to her. And I thought she was giving me hints as well. She'd pucker her lips, when she spoke to me it was in a soft sexy voice, and I swear I caught her looking at my body, whenever she got the chance.
    But enough of that on to the good shit.

So, I go over to Deb's house, expecting to watch a movie and smoke. I walk in, and sit down on the couch as usual. She puts on Detriot Rock City, and some music and then excuses herself so she could go "Freshen up" as she put it. She comes out of the bedroom, dressed up in gothic style clothes, fishnet tights, halter top and a plaid skirt, with her makeup done. Not like she needed it, this woman was gorgeous.

5'7. Atlethic, yet curvy body. Dark Blonde Hair, green eyes, and alabaster skin. With big boobs and a nice ass.

She asks me " You ever done a shotgun hit?

I say " No, what's that?

She says " Come over here, and I'll show, and don't worry I won't bite"

So, I walk over to her, she shows me what a shotgun hit is. By this time, I'm sweating, I'm so turned on it feels like I'm vibrating. I go and sit down on the couch.

She asks me " You really want to kiss me don't you? and you think you're a lesbian?

I somehow work up the courage and go over to her, grab her ass and kiss her, while running my hands up and down her body. The next thing I know I'm pulling her to the floor, I take her clothes off and rip mine off in about 2 seconds. I'm running my hands all over her body, flicking her nipples, touching and grabbing her thighs, running my fingers on her clit.

She gets up and goes into the bedroom, and returns with a dildo. She lays down and throws it at me and says

"I think you know what to do with this, don't you?

I take the dildo from her, and run it down her body slowly, rubbing it on her clit a couple of times before I put it in her. I go between fucking her with the dildo and fingering her with 4 fingers while rubbing her clit. We go from the floor, to the bedroom, to the balconey, to the loft and back to floor. She must of came 6 times at least, she's screaming my name, digging her nails into my back as I lick and suck her clit, and tongue fuck her pussy. Her legs are shaking and she's arching her back, and she comes again, and squirits. It was so hot, by this time I am dripping wet. She kisses me and says

"So, you're sure that was your first time?

I reply "Yea, of course it was.

She says "Well, I've got another first for you"

With that being said, she runs her hands down my body and pushes me lightly to the floor and climbs on top of me. She kisses me hard and deep, she sucks on my neck, she sucks on each one of fingers slowly driving me up the wall. Then she runs her tounge down my chest, around each nipple, down my stomach, all over my thighs. And finally after what seemed like forever she starts eating me out like a boss. She was straight sucking my clit into her mouth, and tongue fucking me like a champ. It takes me maybe 5 minutes to cum. Then we go in the hot tub and smoke a tulip and drink some wine.

One of the best nighrs of my life.[/quote]

6. Layed down. Said lets go. Blinked my eyes and I wasn't a virgin. Boom.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

My first boyfriend in highschool, I was 17 and not that interested in him but he kept hunching me about it. I finally gave in and let him, but he was too big (9") so he got about halfway in and then I just screamed and kicked him off of me and yelled at him to get out of my room. He was all panicked and trying to calm me down but I just wasn't having any of it.
    After he left I just sorta cried to myself and cleaned up my bloody sheets. 

And thats why I don't understand why people think virginity is special  :confused_2:
    Seemed pretty fucking terrible to me!
    I would NEVER want to be a virgin again, not for a million dollars

8. When did it become known as a V card???

I was 15 and I stole my moms car to drive to my girl's house in the middle of the night. Her parents were in Vegas. My dick was inside her.

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

9. lol I lost mine in 9th grade...in a drainage tunnel.