Wow Charity Grow4Vets Making A Huge Difference

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by LOUDpockets, Sep 30, 2014.

1. http://microgrowcentral.com/charity-grow4vets-gives-cannabis-1000-veterans/

This charity in Colorado donates marijuana "goodie" bags to Americas veterans, heck even citizens who aren't verterans partake in the fun!

This article shares a positive message to the society and how far medical marijuana has come in the last decade and how effective it is, which is why I thought this deserved a share with the beloved GC community  :metal:

2. This is awesome!   I love how well the marijuana business and culture are truly making a change in communities.  Unlike all these

politicians and large corporations across the country promising all these different things.  The marijuana industry is actually fulfilling their

goals and positive ambitions.  

I read that in 2014 all the tax revenue coming from the dispensaries in Colorado are going to the school systems.  I don't have the

exact numbers but the revenue is in the millions.  How great is that?  How many other industry's are doing that today?      

3. I'm a vet wish they had that in New England I am 100% disabled vet with mental Heath issues if I get busted growing or anything over oz I'm going to jail and that's real shitty

It's a shame we have enough money for wars, but not enough money to feed our poor. - cully

4. Something like this needs to be nationwide!