My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. #161 ALBERT LSD, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  2. Yes it was pointed straight up during that camera shot. It's currently pointed at the lights/canopy to diffuse some of the heat. And thanks man I'm very grateful for this opportunity I've been given.

3. My tent is putting of that chemically/new plastic smell. Maybe I should of aired it out for a few days as its really stinking up the house! I wiped it down with sanitizer wipes about 30 mins ago hope that helps. Any other suggestions?

Thinking of grabbing some ona just to help rid the smell..

4. #164 GrowTrees, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Dont use ona around your plants bro, that stuff is bad
    At least that's what other people have said

5. Congrats bro! Glad to hear it mayne!!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

6. Happy Birfday mayne!!!!!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

7. Thanks bro! Got hammered last night after work and plan to do something similar tonight! How's those flowers looking, bet they smell real nice?!

8. haha! Nice! And yeah, they real smelly. Mmmmmmmm!!!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

9. Your ladies loving that tent bro?

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

10. Yessir, been on 12/12 for about a week now, still no signs of sex from what i can tell, keeping a close eye on them...Will have some pics in an hour or so...been busy at work sorry for the lack of updates!!

11. Soo many things I still need/want to buy....carbon filter/led light, and xbox1 with halo master chief collection  :devious: the struggle hahah

12. I feel you bro, I wanted the Halo 2 anniversary edition but I found out its only on Xbox one and not 360. Pretty dumb..

13. #175 Kfreeze7, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    Man it's a nice combo MCC includes halo 1 ce, halo 2/halo2anniversary, halo 3, halo 4...im geeked, only i don't have xb1 lol Im h2 for life brah

All in 60fps haha 

14. Hell yeah it looks so sick, I played H3 the most though. I was a 5 star general with 18k exp haha. 50 in like everything

15. If you ever grab it let me know haha, have to snag the gamertag

16. Yeah bro definitely, it's probably gonna be a while but I will eventually
    My gamertag for the 360 is 'iayout', I think you can use the same account for both though

17. Bout to go get the x1. Have p4. Want both! Main 4 the p4 I'm waiting on is metal gear phantom pain! Can't wait! Lol! Halo DAT shit to tho! Slayer!

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

18. Haha ps4 aswell but no friends that play it :X...let me know about that x1 bro, get some good gaming in!