My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. #141 GrowTrees, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    I would run that setup if I had the money
    Minus the carbon filter cause I give no fucks

2. assuming you don't have to worry about smells, with no carbon filter? My current setup gets up to 88 during mid day, still having warm days here in midwest, will be winter soon so temps should be fine. 

3. I run my lights during the night cause electricity is cheaper and its a lot easier to keep the temps down when the lights are on at night

4. Still vegging at 24/0...looking to flip to 12/12 very soon, should have tent ordered by friday, can already smell the ladies when i walk into my room haha

5. Ds60 ordered this morning! will have new shots of the ladies tonight after work

6. I run mine 1am to 1pm to keep temps down and the bill! It seems to be working for me! I'm gonna get a filter soon when the smells get much worse.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1317827-Master-Kush-Indoor-Organic

7. Hey dude, was just wondering if you've figured out what you're going to do with that hole you wanted to cover up? 

8. Yep. Got a Secret Jardin tent lol. May still use the rubbermaid box to dry goods

9. Temps while I was away all day today, MW1 responded great to lst and top growth is good, each side of MW1 seems like it's 2 plants in one, each of the topped nodes looks very different than the other..did some more lst tonight but not shown in these pics...MW2 growth seems to be very slow but looks healthy green

10. Found a gnat in my box today, any tips on ridding the gnats and/or larvae, have read about neem oil, and hydrogen peroxide diluted in h20

11. Yeah I got them too bro, not sure if they hurt anything or not but I believe neem oil should work

12. Woot. I'm excited Secret Jardin just arrived. Won't be able to set it up till tonight. Will post pics when finished!

13. hellz yeah mayne!!!!

14. I can't wait to see it buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #158 Kfreeze7, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Plan to flip to 12/12 tonight..if males, will have 3 gal smart pots arriving shortly after to get the autos rolling finally! 

Hoping to be able to order the mars 2 400w next week...

2nd interview for potential job promotion is about 14 hrs away, the big day! 

Cheers and stay smoking friends  :smoking:

16. Good news friends. Got the job!! Woot woot. Birthday is on Saturday what more could I ask for! Time to celebrate with friends and family and of course my favorite lady, Ms. Mary.

17. Congratulations man !! Have a great day dude !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum