My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Tote is great just relocating addresses right now my roommate freaked out about the whole one plant I had to get a friend to baby sit it until I move homes but I still got to put a exhaust and a intake on it and it would be complete :) I can't wait to build something bigger when I get a new place I'm going to hit up ikea and a cabinet of some sort and go from there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #122 Kfreeze7, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
    These babies sure are fighters, I have been nothing but rough with them and they continue to impress me..probably the ugliest plants out there, but hey this isn't a beauty pageant...

MW1 topped both sides showing growth

MW2 transplanted, both in 1gallons, need em short 

3. Just got off work, picked up dinner. I immediately attended to my ladies, maybe now i can chow down!  :smoking:

4. #124 Kfreeze7, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  5. What kind of bags are you using they look sweet and your girls look good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thanks man! They are smart pots...i love em. Picked em up on amazon...

Any updates on your grow? Find a new place?

7. If you can get that tent you should do it bro, why are you concerned with the noise? It honestly shouldn't be too loud and a 250w hps would work well, you can add cfls for side light too

8. It has to be completely stealth, i've read some comments about the vortex fans being pretty loud, but maybe with a fan speed controller i wouldn't have any issues? idk have yet to speak with someone who runs a tent setup

9. drdankbud has a tent setup, but I dont think the fans would be too loud. Are you trying to hide it from people in your house?

10. Only the younger siblings, can't have them nosey ones getting any reason to snoop around ;P But the room is locked whenever i'm away so shouldn't be an issue either way..just can't have it sound like a hurricane in the room when the door is open hah..

11. Haha no bro I definitely don't think it would be loud enough to hear outside your room, at least not super noticeable

12. How's it going bro? Ladies doing good?

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

13. Will post some pics tonight, MW1 is doing great, not so sure about MW2...she may be slipping away  :mad:

Looking to have my DS60 ordered before the end of the week  :smoking:

14. damn! MW2 pull thru woman! I've had some problems too mayne.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

15. I'm up for a promotion for my job this week, will find out by Thursday I do believe. This would make my dreams come true, that is being able to finally move out west and start a real grow  :smoke:  Wish me luck!

16. Looks good bro, after a transplant it should take about a week to recover. It looks fine to me, just give it time

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Thanks man, I was getting worried that I might of stressed her to the max  :yay:

18. Damn bro, good job and good luck

19. So looking into new equipment, have to keep everything stealth..

secret Jardin ds60 tent 2x2x5

Mars2 400w led

Not sure about what carbon filter setup yet, still reading up