My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Yeah Barney's farm has some good stuff
    I havent ordered any seeds yet but I have heard they are good and ship to the US

2. Just received confirmation that my reship from Attitude will be sent out this week! Will keep you posted when it arrives

3. Today marks week 3 for MW1 and day 15 for MW2...if it's true plants grow 1-3 times taller during flower, when is an optimal time to switch to 12/12...especially since i want to keep these short and bushy 

4. I was going stand the tote on its side so the lid is at the front so It stands tall. I live in a basement room and it stays pretty cool down there so I'm hoping that will help with the heat issues as well as having a fan drawing air in and another blowing it out. Right now I'm just stuck on what kind of lights in going to use, seen so many different ones. How much did your box cost of you don't mind me asking? This a pic of my seedling been in window so it hasn't experienced a controlled environment yet

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412274242.326772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Also what should my light schedule be 18/6 ?

6. All in all I spent about $150 on the tote setup...fans/lights/splitters/guerilla tape/light clamps/etc...not including pots/nutes/soil 

I'm using CFLs they are cheap and work pretty good. I have 2 40w 2700k, 2 40w 6500k..plan to add more 6500s..
    I've been running 24/0 entire time..

7. I wish you all the luck in the world mowie has a tendency to get Tall hope you got enough string!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1331928-Socos-400W-Closet-Grow%2E

8. Seedling looks good, however i'd be careful about the water droplets on the leaves, you don't want any burns on those babies imo

9. #54 vagiclapter, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Thanks dude yea the lil one just got splashed just freshly watered :) and 24/0 gotcha I'll post pics this weekend on the tote when I start to build also nutes to get any suggestions ?

10. Im running Fox farm ocean forest soil/perlite..70/30...that soil is hot so i do a feed/water/water/fed schedule...im using fox farms trio-grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom...have feed my 3weeker once with 2tsp big bloom/gal and very small amount of nute burn occured

11. Thanks again dude your the man. I can't wait to get this thing going. Where is a good place to buy seeds? And do you know what strains do well in a micro grow ?

12. Cheers man I'm gonna look this up and again thanks for all the help so far much appreciated:)

13. Sooo super noob moment...i bought this timer at walmart, but can't get it to work for the life of me....zzz

[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] View attachment 1578314 [/SIZE]