My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Sweet thanks...so apparently the GSC is a clone specific strain? Should i be concerned about trying to get breeder seeds of various cookie strains? 

2. Yeah I forgot about that.. there are some cookie strains in seed form but I believe none are femimized and not very stable. Animal cookies is probably one of the best ones but its kinda hard to get a good one going

3. I got some updated pictures of my gsc bro its looking pretty good. Im almost positive thats what it is

4. Yeah man fuckin wicked plant! Wish I could get a clone of it over here in the midwest...im looking into a bunch of new seeds if my attitude reship falls through...TGA has some amazing looking strains,  but they are not fem?!? 

5. #25 GrowTrees, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Dude I didnt even know that haha weird, Im not sure about that honestly. You want feminized right?
    The dispensary I get my clones from always has a ton of TGA clones so they have to be coming from somewhere lol

6. That Conspiracy Kush is obama kush x space queen! looks dank...and the querkle. 2 I got my eye on

7. Ahhhhhh...Direct quote from TGA website.." We do not believe in short cuts the rest of the industry is taking like Feminizing seeds or creating Auto Flowering strains by combining low potency ruderilis with common hybrids"

8. #29 GrowTrees, Oct 2, 2014
    First of all conspiracy kush.. FUCKING YES. Get that if you can, I want that so bad..
    anyways I had a feeling there was a good reason behind it. Even their regular seeds will have a good chance of being female
    I almost got plushberry from a dispensary and my friend is running cheese quake right now

9. And querkle is a really good strain too

10. All of this is making me think about my cab a lot...after my therapy in the AM i'm going to hunt around for a dresser/cabinet that will fit into my closet...i need the vertical expansion and overall will help with the entire process..

11. #32 GrowTrees, Oct 2, 2014
    Nice bro, I just use my entire closet as a grow box, im about to post some pictures of my grow area in my thread since its getting empty

12. Yeah pics would be sweet...i would love to do so aswell...i just have to keep it concealed due to younger siblings...heh. One day my parents will let them experience the magic behind cannabis. 

Here are my max measurements for a cab...25" wide x 19.5 wide x 64" high...

13. I posted some pictures in my thread if you wanna look, my closet has an area of 2'x3' and 5' tall so its kinda close to your size.

Hahah GROW BROS!!  :metal:

15. looking good bro! keep it up. when I started lst I went to hobby lobby and bought some pipe cleaners. I think they we like .87 cents for 25 of them. that's like a sore dick, you cant beat it. lol

16. hey i see you have made a pretty good 30 gallon tote micro grow im also in the process of doing this. any tips or pics of your settup?
    this will be my first attempt at trying :)

17. Hahaha sounds good man, i'll have to check our local lowes/menards to see if they have those deals going...the paperclips seems to move a lot with the dry soil so not liking them too much...

18. Check my signature, friend...there's a few pics of what i have going on...I still plan to expand on my current setup...

Firstly do you plan on having the totes vertical or horizontal? Only reason i chose vertical is because of the convenience factor and being able to access the grow by simply removing the lid..

Temperature control has been the biggest issue for me...box gets pretty hot when all sealed up in the middle of the day..i have 2 exhaust fans running currently and working on passive intake this weekend, also i'm going to be adding another 16-30 gal tote ontop of my 30gal tote simply for vertical height reasons and am going to have the lights setup solely in the top tote...will make a diagram later to explain all this better.