My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. looks great bro! cant wait to start my autos either. ima post some pics tonight of my last lady growing for the season. she is week 10 now and still pumping out nugs. ill also show some pics of my cured nugs. holla!

2. Thanks mane! Was getting worried you had disappeared haha  :smoking:

I bought two 100x3w older model lights but only running one for now while she's still small. I will add the 2nd one once she starts to fill out the scrog. I will either pick up 2 more for the 2nd tent or go with the Mars II. 

Kfreeze, I just went through this journal...Congrats!!! You fuck'n knocked it out of the park on your first grow...good job...SW

5. #347 Kfreeze7, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Thanks much, that means a lot! Would love to have ya follow along my new led autoflower journal :D And still waiting to see some of them ladies you got going organically, bet they are amazing!  :smoking:

6. Here's a purple auto

Attached Files:

7. What kind of lights ya running? I can't wait to for my purple kush auto to start looking like that!...sad it's only been a week haha

8.  Sorry, you've asked me to post picts in the past and I haven't. Someday I just may! I'll definitely will be following your current grow!