My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Ladies are loving the LED, buds are starting to fatten up a bit

Flower day 46

2. woah looking very nice, congrats on your success

3. Shot of MW2..exactly 1foot tall

The temptation is hard to let her go 2 more weeks and not chop early...

4. Wait you'll be happier

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

lol, very nice pictures Kfreeze, Hope the light works well, happy growing. :hello: :hello: :hello:

6. Looking groovy bro! Like those LEDs.

Blood, Sweat, and Nugs!

7. #267 bird4239, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  8. Damn! A fine ass plant you have there friend! Do you know what strain that is?

9. Na not a clue. Im a collector. If something I bought that was damn good I save any seed I find. I have around 50 seeds from several different strains I just don't remember which is which haha

10. I'm sure you'll be very happy with the 700w, shoot her a pm she is pretty good at replying in a timely manner

11. O yea you will like it. Im going to end up buying a few 400s and possibly a 1200. Im building basically an led lap globe for an over sized scrog

12. MW1 appears to be rootbound, the buds are not swelling up like MW2. MW1 is basically 2 plants in a 1 gallon pot :X not much room for root growth :C WIll have comparison pictures later tonight, just getting over the flu 

13. I always liked used the 44 gallon totes. I picked up enough to do away with my 5 gallon buckets

14. They are awesome if you have a room where you don't have to pick them up and have to pull them out of a tent. I used a 18 gallon tote for 2 plants and when you water that soil I don't care how strong you are that's too much lol

15. Yeah no room for that haha..only had the 1 gallon pots when I first started. I'm ok with it as its my first grow and all experimental. My autos will be sitting comfortably in 3 gallon smart pots when the time comes.

Just trying to decided if I should run 2 at a time or go for 3..

16. Here are my girls now 1 week veg

Attached Files:

17. 1 week?! Very lush bro, those will be some monstarrs

18. Well they are revegged clones taken from a flowering plant

19. Yah I was thinking so haha. Which strain is that?