My 1st Stealth Rubbermaid CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kfreeze7, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Your screen name reminds me of a guy I know lol weird

2. Subbed and rated brother! Woot :hello:
    Happy thanksgiving!
    [​IMG]

hope your day is blessed and safe
    ~ poke

3. Happy thanksgiving! Sorry it has already passed by now haha, just arrived home from work..I'm blessed to have you following along! Thanks and enjoy my friend.  :smoking:

4. My favorite uncle and his wife drove 3 hours today to meet for our yearly thanksgiving. Last year he left me a large pill bottle full of some reggie/mids haha...This year he came back with a fat quarter for me of some pretty dank bud, the smell reminds me of this Mr. Nice Guy I used to get a few years back...mmmmmmhh :smoke:

The MW's are smelling amazing and it's only the start of week 4! MW1 has a very pungent smell, that of sweet rotten fruit! MW2 however has a more skunky lemon aroma about it. Will post new pics in about 24 hrs from now, too tired atm from all the food/work haha

5. Mmm. That MW sounds good! Your uncle sounds awesome! I Love people like that :)

Somethin to look forward to every year :)

6. Just a shot of the no name dank my Unc dropped off for me 

Cheers 

7. Previously had 237w on, just changed the lights around, have 5 42w 2700ks, 1 23w 2700k, and 1 42w 6500k for mix spectrum..sitting at 275w now  :metal:

8. I have dumbed down to 350 watts

9. Damn nice I got 298w right now for flower hope mine will turn as great as yours

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Im sure they will bro! 

11. I did it guys. Mars2 400w has been ordered. Thanks to @smokesara for making an awesome deal happen. 
    Looking forward to having this for the last few weeks of flower!

lol, thanks Kfreeze for buying from me, i already arranged the shipment, will ship out in 24hours, haha

Will keep you informed about all the news.

13. Thanks for following along!!

14. Your grow looks amazing bro, im currently doing my first cfl grow, doing 5 blue dream plants, coming along nicely, check out my journal sometime!

15. Thanks friend..Can you get me a link to that journal? 

16. Sitting at 275w total