Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would a dealer get mad I bought from another dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LouDog8, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Yeah I actually knew a kid who did that. He died.

I would not recommend it.

2. i love that, especially when they see the top end shit for the first time, "it doesn't even look like real weed"

thats it, coke n popcorn here I come, watching that episode now XD

3. #23 LittleMxAndy, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    If he finds out, he should understand. Who's going to pay more for the same product?

4. Haha yeah

Eating weed and smoking brownies?

Omega369

5. I used to do it but I never would tell my dealer 

6. I don't see anyone getting mad, they aren't crack dealers so I doubt there gonna kill each other over a territory dispute or kill you for being a disloyal customer! Anyhow screw him save your self the money also $80 for dank is pretty good for purchasing small amounts. Also when my main dealer is fucking me around and taking a lot of time I'll call up my other dealer and pay a lil extra to get it, my dealer makes tons of rounds, but if he's taking to long I'll have another dude bring me shit I'll text my main dude up and say never mind got shit you fucked around to long, and he usaly texts back " sorry man I was making a few stops and then I was gonna be on my way"... So he pretty much knows know to fuck around or I'll happily spend my money else where

7. 1. If I was your friend I'd be mad because you didn't tell me you found another hookup.  Like maybe he's been helping you out for 4 months but he doesn't have the best hookup himself.  You could return the favor by telling him you can get better deals.  if you're good friends then that's how its done.  I wouldn't like that a friend didn't offer to get me some from the new hookup but depends how close we were.

2.  Your "friend" was probably making around $20 off you on every 1/4, maybe pinching some or getting you to smoke them up on top of the money they took.  So in a way, screw him.

$100 for 1/4 is way too much and I'd say he was definitely making money off of you by being middleman.

8. fuck that man your not endebted to your dealer, I hate that sense of entitlement.

9. Didn't even read your post. Not anyone's business where you buy weed. If your dealer catches feelings over it tell him to stop acting like a bitch