Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would a dealer get mad I bought from another dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LouDog8, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Okay so I've been buying off of my one friend who sells for about 4 months. Not all the time, like every other week or so.. Quarter here, eighth there.. We never see eachother anymore due to work (we both work about 50 hours a week). Were supposed to be going to a party this weekend and I'm gonna bring a few pre-rolled j's there.. The only problem is the weed won't be from him. My boys cousin has sold to me for only a couple weeks but he's got me on a quarter for $80 as opposed to the $100 my friend would sell it to me for. Both have super dank weed but I mean $20 can go a long way. Do you think my friend would care? Do you think he'd say anything?

Also.. If you can get a quarter cheaper than me I could give a fuck less. I notice a lot of people on this forum will say for example "what?! An eighth for $xx?! I get mine for $xx! You are so dumb for paying that much" I really don't care. Lol but anyway please let me know what you think!

2. Well doesnt sound like your friend really sells weed. He probaly gets that 80 dollar hook up then sell it to you for 100. He really shouldnt care but im sure it ls possible he might take offense.

3. #3 Mid man, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    If hes your friend he shouldn't be mad at you for finding another hookup $20 cheaper...

I'm surprised this 'friend' was even charging you $100 for a quarter when there are obviously $80 quarters floating around

If hes a halfway decent dealer instead of bitching that you went to another guy, he would match the other guys price or at-least come down some. If he can't afford to sell for $80 then hes not a real dealer and is not buying in bulk, hes just a MM. 

4. If he does get mad, who cares? It's business.

My street dealers know I go to the best source available.

6. If he gets mad he's a bitch..tell him to come down on the price or you're gonna keep doing what anyone else would do, buy from the other dealer.

7. The new guy might be buying in larger quantities, allowing him to sell for cheaper. Just tell your friend this other guy is more readily available and his bud's cheaper. If he gets pissed, he wasn't your friend to begin with.

8. nah son dealers know youre probably not only buying from that one person and if you are, you need to find more people. its good you found a different person too

9. Stop buying from your friend till he hit you up asking "Wassup I haven't seen you for awhile" that's when you drop the bomb on him saying you get a quarter for $80. He should be able to drop his price to $80 or $75 lol then you'll have 2-3 guys to go to for cheap. If your friend doesn't drop the price then he doesn't have a lot to let it go for cheap. P

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

10. #10 As Above So Below, Sep 30, 2014
    No he won't have an issue with it. You get your weed from whoever you want.

I wouldn't ask him to reduce his price. He get's it for so much and has to resell it to turn a profit. 

Don't even say anything about having another dealer. Dealers should just assume their customers go to other people. I have quite a few dealers and they all know I go to multiple people.

OP, keep him on the back burner. It might be $20 more but still, you never know when he might pull through when you're dry and that $20 won't seem like much when you really want some.

11. #11 Cawdswallup, Sep 30, 2014
    Are you sure your friend is a dealer and not just a guy that knows a guy?

You're friend's probably going to stab your kidney with a corkscrew at this party. I say shank him before he gets the chance.

12. If he get's mad he's a scumbag.  You, as a consumer/customer are not property.

13. That's pretty good, sound advice.

14. OP, what's up with your sig?

15. Would the people at Mcdick's get mad if you decided to go to Wendy's?

16. I mean unless you signed a contract that states your only going to buy from him haha, i always go with my best source available, usually my friends will just smoke me out and share there weed with me instead of making mr buy it from them, as i share with them also, but I always go with the best deal available, if he gets mad, oh well, hes not a good friend, you are paying for and bringing the weed so its your choice who you get it from.

17. This is good advice OP, I would listen to him.

18. Haha reminds me of that workaholics episode where they find a new dealer, and Carl feels betrayed

Omeguh

19. #19 LoveisKind, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Would you ever call a grocery store to tell another you aren't going there because their chicken wings are too expensive and say that you are going to another?

Answer: No. The same also goes for your dealer. You don't have to tell him anything.

Case solved.

If he gets mad he's a bitch and not your friend. Just don't sweat it and say something like "Check out this dank shit I got" No need to tell him all the details about it. If he asks just be straight up about it. It shouldn't matter at all it's weed

IMO $80 is the most I'd pay for a quarter. I'm used to being spoiled with $50 Q's and $175 ounces though