Im a cheater

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by u7r4t6g0, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't usually use this word to describe people. You. Are. A. Slut. A dumb one, at that. Doing something like this would make anybody with half a brain lose respect for you and 'say mean things.' If I were in his shoes I'd have slapped the SHIT out of you, then called your mother, father, brothers, sisters, friends, everybody.

There aren't words I can type without getting banned to describe how much of an idiot you are for even considering HIM being the problem. YOU are the problem, and you're pathetic.

2. #22 AS420, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Bitches be trippin', yo.

:laughing:

3. jesus, shit like this makes you not wanna trust women at all. not saying we are better but your 100% the asshole here. anything he or anyone else says to you, you deserve imo  :confused_2:  even if we where just platonic friends and you did this to your boyfriend i would cut ties. shits greasy as hell man 

4. Sounds like he was just bad in bed ...

I'm way to drunk to taste this chicken

5. I smell a trollololol.

6. Probably, but even still. Hateraid, etc.

7. Okay I just read this. No doubt you've been getting pretty nasty shut from people. But here is the fence sitter side (we will call it fairness speaking)

You f#@ked up big. Not even a mistake like a 1 time thing 10 times!!!!!!!! That's immoral. Dirty. Humans as a species are not monogamous ( for those who don't know it means to only have one sexual mate for its entire life)we all know that, fair enough. That being said , having sex with others while with him, downright wrong.

BUT him being a suicidal baby, he is most likely living for attention, is also wrong he has no merit for doing that. This sort of scenario happen to me. No cheating I just broke up with a girl. Now when she did that she was trying to trap me, that's a big no no. don't give in to these things, don't go back, don't feel too much regret. Feel bad for cheating. But NOTHING more. He is wrong to an extent.

Now before others jump done my throat. I serious don't agree with what she did. And also don't believe we have the right to judge her. Her choices and her mistakes. ( I hope I read right and it is a her, quite hi). The only person I believe that may judge her is jesus and the bf/gf, I can't remember... I know it's a log too read if you did I am glad. Because hopefully we see the light. And changed the one sided perspective.

For the thread author ( sorry I forgot name) try keep the fornication done. That's how stds begin. If your a nympho find a guy/girl who enjoys swinging or some weird arrangement. Just don't do anything anything nd everything. It's dirty. Sweet that's my side. Enjoy.

8. You're right. Everybody makes mistakes. But, not EVERYBODY makes the SAME mistake 10+ times or whatever. Especially not with the best friend. So I think there is a little room for name calling

9. You're a fucking bitch. I would've been tempted to chris brown a bitch like you. Seriously you're a terrible person. Then you're gonna blame him for being angry towards you. You literally took his heart and stomped on it ten time with ten different dicks...fucking whore.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I just cannot take you seriously.

Don't waste your time.
    Even if it's not a troll, and OP is totally serious, they are beyond saving.

My thoughts exactly. 

13. U are a horrible person op. Sorry you are.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

14. An this is the person who is living with 4 guys n thinks no potential guy would be scared off? They would be now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. CHEATING WITH RANDOM S ON CRAIGSLIST DID U GET THE STD VERSION OF EBOLA IN UR ANUS ?

IF NOT PLEASE CONTINUE HOOKING UP WITH RANDOM LOW QUALITY GENETICS ON CRAIGSLIST !!!

UR DOIN GOOOOOD !!

WEEEEEEEE

16. [​IMG]
    Click that button to turn off caps. 

17. #38 Makayla Russell, Sep 30, 2014
    He probaly acts that way because you broke his heart 10 times. Im a girl and I can tell you your fucked up for that and with random strangers that is just nasty. You might want to go get checked and if I was him I would never talk to you agian. I would feel disgusted that I was even with someone like you. You need a therapist. Good bye! Im done here.

18. Well your life seems happy, probably has something to do with all those great choices of yours...idiot.

19. #40 SuperDourPack, Sep 30, 2014
    Wait this was the girl that had thread about rooming with 4 dudes and if it would be a turn off?

Edit* wow I jus looked at thread she a dumb bitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.