Im a cheater

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by u7r4t6g0, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's the story I cheated on my ex... 10 times with strangers and people from craigslist including our friend who was his bestfriend at the time now they don't talk... We were together for a year and a half then I started cheating... We aren't together now but he tells me he's suicidal he cries all the time sometimes has extreme rage... I told him I don't ever want to talk to him and I just started flirting with other people I ignore him and have been because he said mean shit to me... Am I an asshole for practically breaking his heart in half or is he am asshole for calling me names and makin suicide threats? (He said sorry but he can snap instantly.. He's never hit me and I know he would never so please don't say anything like that he also knows all about me cheating)

2. So u don't care that u cheat? And u just do it for the fuck of it? Kinda makes you a asshole lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'd hit you....

Not really, but I would never contact a grimey person like yourself anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 PrettyLit, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    The whole situation is ratchet. Be ashamed of yourself for even putting your ex thru that type of crap.

You should have broken things off, NO excuses.

5. Yeah unless you had an arrangement where sleeping with other people was okay, then you're a pretty huge piece of shit.

6. Hey now, it's not cool to tell people they're pieces of shit.  Everyone makes mistakes...but you don't know the entire story here I'm sure.  

What was the reason you began cheating in the first place?

7. ^sarcasm, right?

8. This story sounds Familiar.......you wouldn't happen to be Amber Rose would you?

[​IMG]

9. these hoes aint loyal

10. Girl you have a problem. You should probably get checked for STDs after sleeping with 10 strangers. You're the asshole. How could you do that to another person?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I sure hope so. There is no remorse whatsoever coming from the OP...and she/he is looking for reasons to make their ex look like the bad guy. Yeah we don't know the whole story, but if the SO was really bad, then why would OP be going on about all the things she/he did wrong? You'd think OP would be completely crapping on the ex and then being like "oh yeah but I cheated 10 times"

12. everyone makes mistakes...ten times? And then tries to say that the significant other threatening suicide, likely as a direct result of OP's actions, is a worse offense than all the cheating? As someone who has been cheated on, it's really hard to even try and pass it off as "everyone makes mistakes."

13. Troll?

You are the asshole. 100%. You should stop all contact with this poor guy so he can get over it and forget being with such a selfish bitch asap.

14. #14 TheAnswer121, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    sucks that you'd intentionally put someone through that shit over and over again.

karma's a bitch though

you'll get yours, or HIV

15. You fuckin broke his heart (and you even said this), and yet you think he's the asshole, cuz he said mean shit to you after the fact?

I dont call troll often, but Im doing it now.

Nigga yous a troll

16. ^best response^

17. His best friend though. Ur ass would be whopped and his

18. I hate u

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Wow....I am speechless.

Seriously tho,what do you want, a medal for being a cheater?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.