Stankys perpetual garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stankycloset, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Damn dude, just spent the last few minutes reading this journal from the beginning.

This is an awesome grow!

Mad appreciation. That first smoke is gonna be epic!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thanks man. I appreciate you reading the whole thing. Any questions at all feel free to ask about my grow or some questions of your own. Yep havent tried the sweet tooth yet. Im excited.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

3. Attached Files:

4. Attached Files:

5. I wanted to show you guys the cab a little more and what i have done.
    First pic is my filtered passive intake.
    They are light proof.
    Last pic is the bottom of the cab. I cut two holes to recess two big pots down for a scrog grow. Shifting back into that after this run.
    Im going to pick up some bigger pots for this time around.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

Attached Files:

6. hey guys finally sat down at the computer to get my pics off the digital cam. going start with some shots of a qwiso run there is only 4 pics. i do my filtering in the freezer. i freeze everything for at least 24 hrs that includes my jars, materials, and iso i use only 99% 

Attached Files:

7. Lets get into the cab. there is two grows worth of pics that i'm posting. first run was two big plants with a small girl tucked in their too. I didn't get a weight but it kept me going until the next round and that was about three months. That's all I wanted to achieve.

Attached Files:

8. i forgot to mention the strain that i ran. Its called Red Devil. It was a clone only strain. I got it from a local grower. It is an Afghani X Afghan/Skunk. Amazing smoke!

Attached Files:

9. This is probably my favourite grow on GC! You do incredibly well!! One day this is my dream! Keel it up bro.

What litre pots were in the Hid tent?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. theres an ass load of pics guys gona take me a while lol. but who doesent like pics...

Attached Files:

11. wow man thanks. :) im only running small spaces and cant wait to have a room to let them get a few feet tall.

12. i found doing a scrog made yields go up and i got way better light penetration. i couldn't do much trimming or anything to the girls in the back once i got into flowering but that was ok. i do know that the red devil in the small pot gave me 47g's. 

Attached Files:

13. more pics

Attached Files:

14. still have maby another 30 lol

Attached Files:

15. few more pics. getting into the scrog now

Attached Files:

16. Being a complete noob to growing and doing my fair share of journal reading, you can never have enough pics!

17. sorry i was wrong. the frist pics were the scrog. The ones here and last post were just potted and had some lst

sorry i was wrong. the frist pics were the scrog. The ones here and last post were just potted and had some lst

Attached Files:

18. now were finally to the end of the pictures. hope you guys enjoyed a look though 

Attached Files:

19. sorry i dide'nt see your question earlyer. They are in #3 nursery pots. not sure what they hold to be honest. but i will guess about 2 gallons or 7.5-8 liters. the small ones are 1.4 quarts or 1.3 liters