Stankys perpetual garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stankycloset, Sep 30, 2014.

1. An update on the plants in veg. We will start with the sweet tooth. First three are the sweet tooth. Looking good flushed the big one out to see if i can deal with the few fan leafs that are yellowing and have some necrosis. It hasn't moved on yet. Last two are sweet tooth. I actually think the one sweet tooth may have got mixed up and is actually an atomic jam lol the leafs on it are a kittle shorter and more broad then the sweet tooths unusually are. Ill be able to tell in flower indefinitely they are very different. Last pic is the atomic jam i transplanted a few days ago. Temps are at 74¤ and humidity sitting at 60. I need another high/low digital thermometer like i have in the flower room so i know what they are all day. They are the shit especially since you cant get in your flower room usually in the dark period so these work great. Beleave they log for 24 hrs.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1335301-Stanky's-perpetual-garden

Attached Files:

2. Attached Files:

3. And onto the Hindu kush in the led tent. They have two weeks left before flush. Maby sooner. Hairs starting to go orange. I dont bullshit you guys and try to tell it how it is. Theas girls are covered in crystal. And i can see penetration all the way down. However what im not liking is some of the stretch that happened and how i dont have tight nodes (pic #1). Theas were sourced clones that were started outside late i might add. I reverted them vegged them out and flowered a few wernt ready and still were only showing three bladed leafs but others were ready and i dident want to outgrow the tent. But dont get me wrong theres nice solid buds as well. (Pic #2) nice and solid too. The plant that is on has less branching them the others. And not gona lie it looked flat at the beginning and i was gona toss it to make a little more room for the others but then decided not too. Good thing. A fill pic of that girl (Pic #3). Then i have bigger ones with more buds but the buds are smaller. Interesting to see what one will yield more bigger, more buds, smaller buds (pic #4) next one will be the same plant but a pic of one branch that only has single and triple bladed leafs. It was also an experiment i knew one should wait till the true 7 bladers show. (Pic #5) but i will keep the nice ones and the smaller buds oil & edibles. The nicest looking girl of the bunch (pic #6) the fan leafs even have tricombs (pic #7) and now we will wrap this update up with a nice bud shot and a family photo :) make that two. Got a whole tent pic with the filter in there. Room doesent smell so sweet anymore but thats ok

Attached Files:

4. Attached Files:

5. I am really curious to see how the pot size does effect yeilds. I was always an advocate of bigger the roots bigger the fruits. It also gave me more lee way to make mistakes in soil etc. Now that i am a better grower i am wondering if i can achieve the same results in 4gals vs 7gals. Keep us posted! !!

Btw your sweet is giving me cavities just looking at it. Yum! !! Great job! !

6. So I got a little busy today with the gf. Not like that tho lol we got to some trimming of the fan leafs. Usually I'd do a full trim befor hanging takig the fan and sugar leafs off and cut each stalk and hang them. I was going to hang them as full plants with fans trimed off but i dident have room for that so i took big chunks instead.
    Each chunk is being kept with about 4^ main colas on each. And im keeping the sugar leafs on till dry when i will manicure them befor jarring to cure. I do the standard dry till the stems snap then start the cure with burping. The leafs that had crystal on them ill lay on box lids for a day then into paper bags and shake a few times a day. Then into the jars to cure as well.
    1) this is the first plant harvested. Its one of the sweet tooths. It was the one i was having problems with at the start of my flush. Its the second biggest of the sweet tooths out of the three.
    2) just a bud shot of the same girl
    3) same one but in the cab hanging up
    4) heres a shot if the kush bag seed ann ready for her reveg
    5) one damn sweet bud shot from the kush
    6) the reveg kush under the t5's
    7) just a nice fat cola from the kush
    8) for experiment purposes a shot of the same bud on a scale. Going to see how much weight she looses from drying.

Attached Files:

7. Last two pic are just a shot of the cab and another sweet tooth that need processing. The girls have been in the dark since yesterday morning. They spent 29 hrs in darkness and the two left will have sat for 42 hrs befor i can get at them again.i hope you enjoyed the first round in my micro 400 watt cab :lol: i know always do, and always will

Attached Files:

8. oh damn bro that looks awesome.... :)

I always wanted to grow sweet tooth...what's it taste/smell like?

9. First round for the tooth. Havent tryed it. Ill include a full smoke report soon. Likly not till November, they need atleast a week or to cure befor ill light them up. The way i look at it is i have spent so much time and energy unto my smile from working in the garden to working for money for the garden that it would be a shame to not let it go to its full potential. I look at it as a bit of a waste and the taste isent there. But on the other hand if you need your meds let them dry and start smoking them. But it absolutly rips my heart apart when i read or here about people putting it in the oven or microwave to speed drying. Just the most horrible thing you can do to your buds :( brings a tear to my eye. Using an oven to decarb your bud or trim is a completely different story might i add.
    Thanks for hanging around, your input and kind words. Looking forward to several more harvests with you guys along side.

10. Fucking flash curers...Rwaar! !

11. lol I knew a grower once that dried their buds in a stainless steel bowl right under their 600w hps :O     a part of me died inside when I saw that....made the buds cure to a brown color too...in about a day.

12. Dank ....I declare dank all over in this thread !!!

13. Well back at it again tonight and got them all done up. They are now hanging in the cab. I hung them starting at the back fron right to left. When i came to the end of the plant i marked the string with a paper marker with strain (and with sweet tooth marked each "bad girl" "#2" and "big mamma"
    A decent harvest and i have no complaints. Cant wait to give you guys a smoke report.

Attached Files:

14. Attached Files:

15. There not terribly bad. Could they have used a bigger pot...you bet. I still had lots of head room so i may go a little bigger. Give them a little more room. I beleave that the Tarantula that i use helped significantly. It breaks down old roots. The roots would show at the bottom then die off and a few days later there would be new white roots. Its some great stuff.

16. So a few more weeks and I get to do it all over again in the led tent. I dont have any ready to go for the tent. Its a start to finish deal in there for now. The girls that are vegging are going good and deffinitly enjoyed getting more room and reflective lighting.
    1 out of 5 California sunshine popped a few days ago and i potted it up. I feel the other four wont make it. Oh well they were bag seed finds anyways.
    1 ) California sunshine
    2 ) Hindu kush flowering clone thats started rooting. Its been atleast two weeks. (That dead looking leaf, wont come off. Its in there good...)
    3 ) sweet tooth clone
    4) atomic jam. The one that i recently transplanted
    5 ) the reveg kush bag seed
    6 ) sweet tooth
    7 ) another sweet tooth
    8 ) atomic jam

Attached Files:

17. #99 Broseph420420, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    You ever have any issues with plants herming out when you revegg ?