Stankys perpetual garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by stankycloset, Sep 30, 2014.

Doc Atomic's Atomic Jam?   Who's Sweet Tooth?

2. I don't think its doc atomic's. They came from vsb.
    The sweet tooth is barny's farm fem seeds.

Vancouver Seed Bank?

That'd be Dr. Atomic. :hello:   Awesome I have great interest in his strains I'm really lookin forward to that one.

4. Im gona go on a limb and say it was Dr atomic's!

5. He doesent run thoes anymore apparently. They are not available anymore from my quick search. I will reveg her for sure. Try and get a few outside. I have seen on Vancouver seed bank that he does have variations

6. If you are interested.  Here is the first time the old feller appeared on camera, last year.  It's pretty cool hearing his stories of him puffing hash Shivaites in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dd7HEpiR6s

7. Dude I'm shitting my pants watching this. They ran the strain I'm growing the first time they met through bubblemans bags. That's cool!

8. :hello:  Cheers man glad you like it.  I believe Bman has another video with Dr. Atomic.   

Bubbleman is broadcasting Hash Church live right now. Some serious intelligent folks in here dropping knowedge. :bongin:

9. Is that a live stream?

10. Here ya go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAVHjOsBeE

11. It won't work on my phone. Ill check it out on the computer cheers

12. I'm excited for your Dr. Atomic Jam dude.  I've been eyeing up some Atomic Shiva for a while.  I've been in contact with VSB I just have yet to pull the trigger.

It's nice to see in that video though that Dr. Atomic said he takes 100% responsibility for his beans.

13. Hash Church is awesome! Live every Sunday at noon est! Its become a ritual in our place! It streams on YouTube on Bubblemans World (channel)!

Peace & Love
    PyspherE

14. Fuckin eh PyspherE!  I didn't know there were any other Hash Church followers here on GC! :hello:  :hello: :bongin:

15. Just turned me on at work lol

16. And I'm in too. My one day off lol. Ill have to add him up on YouTube thanks guys.

My history with atomic jam. Were the first seeds i ever ordered. Got 10 seeds. Planted 6 or 7 if i recall they were regs. Had some beautiful vegging plants. Good height with my 400watt but i had to move and gave them away to a close friend who put them outside and killed them. I had three seeds left i had saved. They were five years old i think. One did not pop. Two did, one died a seedling and i got the one girl two the end. Took a clone be for flowering and here is my second full run with it. Would have been nice to have had a cab full of clones to bud but it is what it is. Im presume what he has now is greater in quality. Vsb has always been a great bank. If the breeder won't stand behind the stock vsb will in my experiences

17. So here's a flowering only update for right now. They were in the hid cab for the majority of their life. Then i moved them over to the led tent to finish and they got some more resin production...

First 3 pic is one of the sweet tooth. The good pheno i like that has not foxtailed, but appeal is not everything. A nice close up. And last of the three side view. The lower is still lacking in the nice colour. Going to say about 10-15% amber from what I'm seeing under the scope off several branches many 1% clear
    1422232784011.jpg
    1422232877000.jpg
    1422232910424.jpg

Next is her twin sister. Identical in look and structure. Again three pics same order. I believe both will be two oz plants. Again I'm using 1. 4 qrt pots
    1422233359925.jpg
    1422233441455.jpg
    1422233495773.jpg

Next is the two sweet tooths that have fox tailed. Im not sure on the lineage or we could see what traits are showing. My next journal i will up my game.
    1422233775329.jpg
    1422233852177.jpg
    1422234201236.jpg
    Both have their big buds and sweet smell. They are really both nice phenos just one looks nicer. Wish i could test them myself. One day ill get one of thoes device's. This particular phenomenon likes to fall down under its weight. The other one is nice and stocky, also stacked well. No doubt the nice one has more indicia in it
    1422234263279.jpg
    You can see below the buds are a lot longer and they had more stretch to them.
    1422234334914.jpg
    They are sucking everything they have left in thoes fans. I did take a few buds off this one the other day.
    1422234414427.jpg
    The buds ;)
    1422234593097.jpg
    1422234621735.jpg
    1422234792046.jpg

And last but certainly not least is my Dr.Atomic Atomic Jam. She is smaller next to the rest but rock solid nugs and frosty too. They are them seeds slightly smaller then the sweet tooths.
    1422234934589.jpg
    1422235029832.jpg
    1422235067223.jpg

Group shot. Nice looking Sweets on the left, foxtailing ones on the right, and Atomic Jam in the middle

Attached Files:

18. Your LST game is on point bro! :hello:

19. #559 stankycloset, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Thanks man. It comes quick when your growing in small places. I do use some hst as well if i have to. The ties only reach so far lol

Correction above. Damn this auto correct. Its still learning. Got my new phone :)

20. Yo!

Chef.
    Good job on the tying down man!

Chef.