First grow - closet - bugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Unik04, Sep 29, 2014.

1. ..... Seriously? I'd be so beat right now if I were you.... You had this going really well bud.... Possible to relocate them, or are they gone?

2. What.....how?

Chef.
    What.....how?

Chef.
    What.....how?

Chef.

3. #123 Kcvancouver420, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    Jus finished reading the thread , hilarious start, sad ending, too bad.. thank you for the priceless picture though.

4. Police took everything and pictures and shit. Light, fan, plants...all gone. Roomate kick me out and I'm charge with cultivation.

5. Most of us on the city aren't fans of growing without permission at our location.... Suggestion for next time - check with roommate if they would have a problem with you growing.... Too many opportunities like this to get caught, stealth boxes are generally for keeping visitors from poking around and finding your grow.

Sorry to hear though man.

6. Wtf....told too many people then.

Chef.

7. You should post a toilet wine brew log after u get out of the bin...lol I'm jk I wish u the best with HR legal issues

8. #128 Grade A, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
    : sorry to hear about your problems. My grow is 100% in compliance and I still keep it a secret from most. The less people that know the better

It's to bad. After seeing the pics of her in the shower it looked like she would have produced a very "clean" smoke lol

9. Guys guys....my shit was stealth and all. My roommate  got worry about me and call the cops to check on me...and Ban Da Bing. Anyway leaving for jail tomorrow.

peace all

10. Surley you wont go to jail bro.....Not like you was growing commercially!
    Cant you swing it for medical uses? or did you have bags cash and scales there too.....

Anyways regardless i hope all goes well and you dont go to prison, but if you do i wish you the best man and link up here in the future i will keep this thread subbed for you :)
    Peace.
    Chef.

11. Oh shit! Sry man! Hope your not locked up!

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

12. #134 CanadianOrganic, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Your 'roomate called the cops to check on you' as opposed to, say, knocking on your door? You're a dumbass OP.

13. I was thinking that too. Yea man your roommate called the cops. Probably got in trouble and got a deal. A lot of shitty people you can't trust.

14. Must be loved up :( ...........

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

15. Bubble bath blade must be locked up then...shit man.

Chef.

16. Won't go into details but yeah I'm looking at 6 month starting Jan 28 (other charges also) (out in 4 most likely)  but this whole thing was so great and fuck up at the end (most because of me)

Thanks to everyone who contributed Head Chef big thanks, Gandalf you're the man, Sade and many others thank you guys you're awesome and fuck my stupid roommate.

Peace out

17. Shame man :(
    Well I hope it all goes well and I'm sure you won't be doing major time for a few plants will you?

But anyways I'm going to stay subbed till your back!
    Good luck man.

Chef.

18. Fuck it I'll stay subbed too. Free unik thread!!! Lol
    Seriously though you are handling this very well. I'm contacting my girls grandmas doctor and am eligible for 215 card. Due to my adhd. Won't have to worry about a thing. Yea man sorry again, try and be a lot safer next time. Shame people have to get locked up for plants.