I feel bad for Ugly people - LOL

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I do not judge people by their looks. Met a lot of attractive women with repulsive attitudes that turned them ugly right away.

2. Why don't you just find an ugly toothless redneck and stay close. You'll look prettier by association.

Your attitude is shit too so make sure the ugly person is also ugly on the inside.

[​IMG]

4. Gurl, beers aint drinking, they taste bad, and take waaaaay too much to get you drunk.

Im talking some classy tasty liquor, thatll get you fucked up in a couple shots (or 11 if youre me and its of average strength lol).

But fine, Ill try and find a partay thats less about booze. There will probably be dabs though, so if you havent had hash oil yet.... :p

5. Wouldn't it make more sense if I found an attractive women who's ugly on the inside?  :confused:

I know lots of people who tried that.  It's a quick and easy way to ruin your life.  Have fun!!!

7. Lux I can't party with you mang. My tolerance level is like negative zero. Half a bowl of mids would have me high as fuck. If I took a dab I'd die. Lol

And when I was smoking mids I had a panic attack LUL.

8. well then Im who you should chill with, I can fix that in a day or two with some medical grade and a bong

Give you a good indica so youre too couchlocked to be panicking and paranoid lol

Only if you marry right? 

Hit it and quit it bro! 

10. I was sort of with you up until this point.

11. #51 Cawdswallup, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    No because then you'd both be shitty people together but she would eventually realize that she could do better and leave.

12. #52 Brother Urb, Sep 30, 2014

No the secret is to be a broke mothafucka so they don't want your seed hahahahaha.  Because if they want it they will get it. 

13. While I appreciate the... Support? I'm not really here to be validated by other people lol. Just giving my honest opinion.

Thanks though?

14. LOL, I'll remember that for the future :D

15. I think when you say, "I'd rather be with an attractive woman who is a bitch than an ugly woman with a good personality." Is to say that you care more about the idea that other people can see you with someone "attractive."

Because if it really mattered about what YOU truly wanted in a PARTNER, not just a sex you, you would care more about how she makes you feel vs how hard she makes your dick.

Now, I don't know about someone growing on me who isn't really attractive. I mean, there are ranges of attraction. Someone can be like midly attractive and that's more than fine for me. I guess I'm saying I'm cool as fuck dating a 6 who's awesome. But I can't date a 4 with an awesome personality.
    If you didn't want to be validated by other people, you wouldn't have made a whole thread dedicated to this.

16. This is how OP could have said his piece in a way isn't offensive.

17. #57 ByePhilipe, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    I would love to see a picture of OP. I would probably pay for a picture of OP. I'm broke so I can't but if I had money, I totally would.

18. every time i see this thread in the activity feed, i smh a bit.

that is all :hide:

19. #59 So_savage420, Sep 30, 2014
    Train I so get where you are coming from when you say you can go for a 6 with great personality but nothing under that.

Sorry but part of being in a relationship there has to be a physical attraction there, I can't fake the funk and I'm not shallow I just have standards.

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

20. I think that's only realistic.