I feel bad for Ugly people - LOL

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by As Above So Below, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I have met countless people that I did not think much of to begin with (look-wise) and then they have just wow'ed me with their personalities. And of course vice versa. I remember one guy in particular, he was gorgeous when I first laid eyes on him. After talking for a while, he started to look more and more like a dead fish.

I'm not going to say that looks don't matter at all, but the way we view looks can normally be changed or altered by how we view their personalities, good or bad. Sometimes someones looks makes us (or some of us) avoid them all together, and then we never truly see the person, we just see the shell. 

2. Dyke <3

3. #183 northoftheborder, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Ha. I'm sure you have! Maybe that's a hint that I'm not far from the mark if others thought the same or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Did you ever bother to read the forum guidelines?

Also you never answered this part;

Edited to add your^ remark to another:  don't need to smoke to hide my thoughts or be someone I'm not.

Even though that is baseless also (since it is a presumption on your part) are you telling us that you do not partake?

If so, then why are you a member of this forum? So far it doesn't appear that you desire to be a positive influence

5. Your right, and your right. However I guess now you know how some others think.

6. OP you suck! Sounds like you have a really ugly personality

Thread title made lol though

7. Holy shot man. Just responding to others comment directed at me originally. So relax!! You her father. Go hug a tree or something. You might feel better.

Yes if you smoke why else do you do it if not to escape unless it's medicated. You can't feel good on your own??

8. .... you do know you're on GRASScity right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

9. So what's your point?? It's not like every thread here is about pot. Not even half, even though the title is grass city.

10. I must be hallucinating, something in my reefer. There is no way this thread is real.

11. Jesus, i didnt know 12 year old girls were on GC

lol lol lol lol like lol

13. #193 The Botanist, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Jesus 10 pages of this stupid shit

I can't believe so many people play along

14. #194 Deleted member 194034, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    bro youre going to reincarnate into an ugly person.

15. ugly on the outside or the inside?

16. I like this guy.

17. Nothing else to do, might as well play around with less endowed people in the intelligence department

18. I feel like I should be in this thread

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. or more likely seth rogan's anal bead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bmj5EYNVkU

:p

So you avoid the main question; Do you even partake? Are you a simple troll that needs to be smashed with the ban hammer?

I have never partaken to escape anything. I have always enjoyed a pleasant, sometimes deeper, buzz. It can allow creativity, pain relief, sense of community, and many other benefits. I am comfortable and enjoy my life.

How You Doing?

:smoke: