PLEASE HELP/UNSTOPABLE DEFICIENCY/ at wits end

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Secret Jardin, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I keep having this issue with every grow, ive switched nutrients several times from a 3 part, and A+B and now just a single all in one DynaGro. I start getting this deficiency. Ive used RO water with CalMag, Tap water, Distilled, the same problem occurs days into sprouting and continues throughout veg, causing spots, yellowing, wilting and stunted growth! Im growing in an Ebb&Flow setup starting seedlings with bubbler method. Ive tried every strength of nutes imaginable, from following label instructions to half strength 1/4th strength and every combination in between, is this just a PH issue? I keep ph between 5.8 and 6.3, my environment is great so i know its nothing to do with air temp humidty, water temps etc.

Please someone help, ive spent alot of time and $ trying to get this rite and i always hit this same road block, why do the seedlings always start to spot less than a week from sprouting? Dosnt matter if its Tap, Distilled, RO with calmag or not, i thought it was nute burn but still occures with no nutes added!

I've read tons of guides on deficiency and PH issues and nothing i try works to correct this....

Attached Files:

2. Do you pre soak your Rockwool in proper ph and nuted water?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes of course

4. Just trying to help ☆☆

Ditch ebb and flo, try dwc, and report if it went better?

5. Had the same issues with DWC even worse thats why i switched to ebb

6. I dont get it, i follow the advice and instructions to a T and it just keeps happening, ive spent hours changing a 27gal res, calibrating nutes, ph, double checking PH with dropper test, switching nutrient lines, different water sources adding different calmag variations etc

7. I should br into the first week of flowering by now they have beem veging for over a month and aren't even 8 inches tall

8. Yes i know, thank u

9. Howabout soil?

10. That's some crazy looking shit brutha. What's the rh and temp of your room? How close is your light to those girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yes I think you are seeing a pH issue..those bottom leaves will never heal, but if you correct the pH, all the new growth should look good.

12. RH is between 55% - 65% lights are about a foot and a half away, im?constantly checking PH and keeping it at 5.8 temps dont get higher than 78 and that is only on the hottest daya, fresh air intake and hot air exaust, ive had a successful. WW grow with this same setup, was experiencing the same issue but without stunted growth, it went away on its own after switching to DynaGro on last run

13. At this point im willing to pay an advanced grower with hydro experience to help guide me via skype video and phone

14. Hmmmm...all your numbers seem good. Have you changed out your water since you've changed nute brands? When I was using a 3 part system I mixed them in the wrong order and ended up getting a nute lock...as in the girls weren't taking in any nutes at all. My problem looked similar to yours. If you haven't ready done it, change out the water in your system and mix up a new batch of nutrient solution using the one part bottle of nutes you have.

15. You have mold man!!

16. #19 Secret Jardin, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    just noticed that myself lol, no def not mold, possibly a little algae on the rockwool is anything

17. Have you checked for root rot? Slimey?