Im really wanting to get a tattoo, a small one to start with

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Hamachi12, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I want to get a tattoo really bad, but a small one since I'm scared lol 

I would want it to be some type of ancient or really old symbol and also maybe something reflecting my ethnicities, Sicilian (50%) and  English circa (40%) german  circa (10%). I don't really know where it'd go, maybe a few inches above my armpit on the underside

2. get a nazi symbol.

thts wat i was thnkng

4. get a nazi symbol but instead of using lines you joints. haha

or get your name tatted that way when your drunk and cant remember, you can just show off your tat 

5. Define Nazi symbol. The swastika is not a Nazi symbol. Hitler stole that and defiled it's true meaning.

I've seen some swastika tattoos that are truly beautiful, and show what the swastika once stood for. And I've seen some poorly done, prison quality bullshit swastikas on waste of life skinheadsm

6. Do not get a fucking swastiksa

You should get two little pink nipples done on your butt cheeks so when you moon people it looks like a big rack :)

8. Nothing to fear OP. I think getting tattoos done feels good, but I am into that kind of thing.
    Anyways I think you should get a tattoo of vikings burning down an village on the English countryside and pillaging the innocent villagers. Wait... don't get that. I want that!!!

9. Before you get the tattoo, think how it will look on you when you are in your 60s.

Granny

10. These folks look just fine :smoking:
    I can't say I have met any older folks who have regretted their tattoos. You can always get it touched up every few years to keep it looking fresh and many people value the memory more than the tattoo itself.

[​IMG]

11. The main thing is finding a good artist. If you see someone with a nice tattoo(sharp crisp lines and good shading) ask them who did it and where the shop is at. Any body for the most part can open/work at a tattoo shop so find a artist, dont let them find you. Go to the shop and talk to said artist. If its something small they can draw it up on the spot if they are good and get said tattoo. Or pay a deposit for a spot a week down the road so you can think it over and not rush into anything.