I should be applying for jobs, instead Im here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bitzer42, Sep 29, 2014.

1. #1 bitzer42, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Anyone else procrastinate about really important shit and end up seshing instead of getting anything done? Story of my life haha  :smoke: 

Oh, and while I'm on the introductions section, I'm Daniel, I've been smoking for about 9 months so I'm still pretty new to most stuff. I smoke out of a shitty homemade pipe, I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne, Australia and I'm on GC to hopefully make friends and meet like minded people!

2. Every day

3. Without motivation youre doomed to be in the same spot.

Find a reason to be motivated, like TRULY motivated. Only then will you be willing to do something else besides smoking all day.

4. True, but I have like 5 months till I start University so I guess I have the time be unmotivated haha

5. Hey fellow aussie, check out the Anyone from Australia thread. Most of us pop into there. What are you planning to study at Uni?

6. Will do mate, thanks for the link! Going to study Audio engineering at JMC in South Melbourne starting in Feb which will be a welcome change from my gap year haha

7. Procrastination is like masturbation. 

It feels good while you're doing it but in the end you're only fucking yourself.

:laughing:

8. Haha. My daily life consists of smoking, drinking tea on my porch, gta 5 and more smoking.

Still manage to pay $600 in bills tho lol... I have no job ;)

Tuckerjonesisreal

9. This thread title is the story of my life. I would rather just get stoned and post on Grass CIty.