I hate stoners that are obsessed with cannabis and how natural it is.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mid man, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Is your reading comprehension that bad?

Your ignorance on tobacco processing is astounding. One day those cigs will catch up with you and youll remember this conversation online, from a fools perspective lol

Take care. :wave:

2. #62 Mid man, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Oh man, I guess I'll be disappointed to receive news of my lung cancer on my 700th birthday because of those 4 cigarettes a week I have man I should have listened!

3. #63 -Martyr, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    Only takes one cig to heighten your chances. And it only takes one pissed off slow kid to make a terrible thread.

4. #64 TeresaHC, Oct 1, 2014
    There is a lot of calming the fuck down that needs to be done here.
    Cigarette companies put tons of shit like formaldehyde in their products. I mean, who knows, maybe my weed guy puts crazy stuff in my weed but eh, fuck it. Ignorance is bliss, right?

5. #65 Uncle_Meat420, Oct 1, 2014

yeah dude no shit it's a bunch of 18-21 year olds who think they know everything

Watch the south park episdoe Die hippie, die. The college douche hippies depicted therein are exactly what the majority of this site consists of

6. #66 Alaric, Oct 1, 2014
    Now, read it(this is produced by the National Institute of Health). 

Chemistry, Metabolism, and Toxicology of Cannabis: Clinical Implications
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3570572/

Also both are bad for your lung health and can lead to COPD/emphysema, doesn't really matter how much cancer you have if you cannot breathe(this refers to lifetime users or heavy long term users, not people who develop cancer and use cannabis to eat or reduce pain), vaping just reduces the debris that enters your lungs, it is not an ideal solution but it is much, much, much better.

7. #67 -Martyr, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

WHAT DO YOU MEAN CIGS DON'T GET YOU HIGH!? No shit. We weren't implying that. We're stating that there's no viable reason to smoke something that kills you JUST to smoke it if there's no benefit. The only near-benefit people give is that it relaxes them, but it's only relaxing you because you're resetting the withdrawal clock by getting a fucking fix. If you started out smoking cigs to destress or any reason close to that, you fucked up, because you chose the option that has no benefits until after you've signed the death waver. No one's comparing the benefits of cannabis and tobacco because cannabis has a plethora, and tobacco has none outside of being "something different". You could have chosen any of various psychedelics actually, but weed's the most accessible and the most conservative with your state of being, depending on the shit you're smoking. Average shit off the street is like 9-11% below medical grade, but can still get you plenty fucked up, so imagine something with 20% thc potency or better. It's also a dramatic assumption to pretend that you know the drug trade well enough to just assume what people are smoking, where it's sourced from, the quality, and the process of growth through which it originated. And even if you were correct, as I stated before, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, WEED'S NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU CANCER REGARDLESS OF HOW IT'S GROWN. Don't try to make us look like bigots because you chose the retard's choice and get picked on for it. Wouldn't you laugh at someone who walked into a door? Try someone who walks into a door voluntarily, and then criticizes the entire school for walking through them.

TL;DR: You're wrong.

You're biased because you smoke both, and still can't look at the situation objectively enough to get over yourself.

Very few people here take their relationship with cannabis to a religious or spiritual level like that. There are various cultures and religions who do worship it. Shivites (sorry if it's incorrect terminology anyone), worship Shiva, and view her as a patriot and practitioner of cannabis. Here, people acknowledge it as essentially a "god flower", meaning that it literally offers you what an omnipotent being should have offered you, if it existed: clarity, peace of mind, body, and soul, multiple health benefits including (but not limited to) reducing tumors and symptoms of various cancers in patient trials with cannabis oil. Additionally, you have hemp which can be used for literally every industry, and it's better than the standard in various industries. It invokes personal truths that people sweep under the rug do to ego, bravado, or insecurity, and it expands the horizons of the mind- it won't make you smarter, but it'll open your world to learning and thinking in ways that a sober state could never replicate. And in either case, Mr.EveryoneHopOffMyDickWhileIHopOnYours, it's not your decision to make as to what anything is to anyone. If you want people to not give a shit about your bullshit, fuck off with your criticism of their own. No one's begging you to post in a place that gives you grief. No one here also begged you to come to a weed forum and criticize people as "biased" as if that means anything. This is a forum for people who sympathize with the counterculture, and a lot of those people are against cigs. There's nothing wrong with that.

TL;DR: You're still wrong.

8. #69 Mid man, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Yea!!! hes with me!! right?!?

9. #70 dankness420, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    Well to be fair I don't think that study did any research on vaping/edibles/concentrates.  Not everybody who uses marijuana consumes it via joint.

10. Tobacco can get you incredibly buzzed and relaxed. Why do so many people know so little about tobacco?

11. Because they'd rather participate in fallacy. It's easier, less clever, and always guaranteed to scare.

Because scaring people helps with addiction. Yup.

12. i only know of ONE grower(s), its two guys, in my area that actually grow truly organic. no chemicals or anything. obviously they water them and use natural things to grow their plants, but no chemicals or anything of the sort

and he has some of the best weed ive ever had. the smelliest, most potent jack herer ive ever had the pleasure to smoke. mmm

but yeah people that think that weed is "all organic" are actually wrong. most of the time they add chemicals and fertilizers and all this fancy stuff that makes the grow not really natural any more. 

oh and the whole "it gives you cancer" thing with ciggs is bullshit because ive heard cdbs can cause cancer growth. and smoking something not meant to be smoked (nothing is supposed to be smoked) is dangerous in the first place. the ONLY REASON ITS USED FOR CANCER PATIENTS IS TO INCREASE APPETITE AND RELAXATION, PEOPLE. 

sorry for the caps but people just pick and fucking choose the things they want to believe about cannabis and its gets annoying. people think that because they know a drug dealer and they hear things from "reliable sources" (their stoner friends) its true"

in 20 years when people finally realise cannbis is just as bad as it is good, i will go up to all the hippies and say "HA

13. They're going to find out it Is just as bad as it is good? Lmao these posts and claims are just ridiculous. They are making me cringe more than people who treat weed as a holy grail medicine.

14. #75 -Martyr, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

I didn't deny that it could, I just said the logic is off because if you want a buzz you could have smoked something that wasn't addictive (physically), didn't heighten your chances at acquiring cancer, and wouldn't rob your body internally. To each their own, my best friend has been smoking forever and also enjoys weed. He apparently enjoys the little buzz without the sedated feeling, but always says to me that it's not worth it and he needs to quit, especially when his best friend can get him weed whenever he wants.

Lmao you think anyone here is taking actual lessons about the merit of cannabis from their dealer when they belong to a community dedicated to it? Come on, use your fucking head. The majority of what's been posted in here in favor of weed, is well documented... which is why the image of cannabis is pressed so favorably. This could not be the case, if it had the negatives that tobacco and cigs have in the long run. That's the fucking short and simple of it. One of them is better for you, and it's the one that annoys you. Deal with it, but don't act like this is all some made up perpetuated bullshit, because if you found this website of your own volition, you know damn well that's not the case. Either you were drawn out by seeking information on the plant, you wanted to connect to other individuals like you, or you liked the culture of the plant. All of these things would not be flourishing the way they are, if this plant wasn't every bit as valuable medicinally as it was recreationally.

Although America is a consumerist nation and trends literally can define movements and ideas, you have to keep in mind that America is centuries behind the rest of the world with cannabis. This is an ancient plant, and has been etched in the history of just about every continent in some relevant way (some negative, but mostly as a positive cultural appendage). If the entire world has experimented with it, in various forms, consistencies- even with additives, have performed case studies, and have tracked the progress made under its influence medicinally (way beyond appetite and emotionally coaxing sunshine out of patients), then what the fuck are you talking about? You seem like you're the only one who is taking someone's bullshit word as bond. "I heard such and such could potentially do fabuhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Yeah and I heard if I shove a bunch of Crayola markers up my ass, I'll shit rainbows. If you want to sidestep the potential long term implications of putting smoke in your lungs (like potentially having your lung collapse, which could happen whether or not you smoke weed), all you need to do is buy a vape and actually be responsible with how you enjoy your high.

15. Dislike.
    Unatural chems are added to tobacco.
    I guess you could call non organic nutes chems but you flush them out.

I don't think you really burn.

Jet Life to the Next Life

16. I personally feel tobacco isnt as dangerous as everyone claims.  Smoking anything is bad, but nicotine does have potential medicinal qualities to it, like all solanaceous plants.

It's just silly to demonize it.  I mean sure, the smell isnt for all, and there are bad chemicals in it, but smoking weed exposes you to acrylamide, which is a fairly dangerous carcinogen..

17. There's a heavy library of medical documents time to prove tobacco really is that bad though.

18. For people with genetic predispositions to various illness, yes. :D

I smoke, yes i know filthy whatever..  And i can run like a cheetah with rocket feet in the desert without gasping for air like jackie gleason having an asthma attack..  It's just generalized, when it shouldnt be..