I hate stoners that are obsessed with cannabis and how natural it is.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mid man, Sep 29, 2014.

1. #21 King Willie, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    Wait, is this a serious question?

And this looks like it turned into a dick sizing contest... "Have you ever smoked a freshly picked nug off of a wild plant BRO?! CUZ I HAVE!!1!11"

I don't like those kinda stoners either man...

2. What.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. No i got your point, I just like to argue. I do agree. But to a certain point there is alot more than selective breeding and chemicals used in growing taking place in cigs and other drugs. You can do alot to eliminate those in marijuana if.you wish.

Its like saying water isnt natural because the govt puts fluoride in it.

No hard feelings sorry, i didnt get laid today.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I feel that naturally grown tobacco has its own use too, nothing miraculous or anything, but at least one positive effect on the body. Its not suddenly a cancer-free herb just because its homegrown though. That factory processed tobacco is a nasty poison and an expensive one at that.

I've seen all sorts of cannabis around Texas. That dank green bud, and the brown pressed bricks that come up through Mexico. The cheap stuff does get handled rough and sprayed with pest control, just like tobacco would be.

So if you smoke cigarettes while I smoke weed, it doesn't matter as long as you know fully what you are putting into your body.

5. #25 ExcretingCretin, Sep 29, 2014
    Yeah stoners who wanna be part of the dick contest suck.

Oh sorry i forgot to play along for a sec... yea bro its super cerial
    Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It disturbs me to see fellow stoners who make threads out of pure hatred for their fellow stoners over something so silly and inconsequential. Sure it might annoy you, but hating anyone for anything is a waste of time. Especially on the internet.

7. Always hate the "natural is good" argument in general.

Hemlock and cyanide are both natural. 100%Natural and organic.

8. Nice topic OP.

I WILL NEVER LIKE CIGARETTES HOW I LIKE CANNABIS MUAHAha. As a matter of fact, if cigarettes were a person, I would kick him in the nuts and laugh at him. That's how much I dislike him. If cannabis was a person, I would make sweet sweet love to him. That's the difference. 

also, last time I checked, water was necessary for anything to grow and live, and just because someone waters something doesn't make it fake. 

9. ya dude shit gets annoying.  I know many stoners who hate on any substance that isn't bud.  Like we all know that is your drug of choice but don't look down on everyone else, just worry about your self.  

But I will say, even if tobacco were grown organically without chemical additives, it would still cause cancer and heart disease.  Nicotine is a powerful vasoconstrictor and the tobacco plant itself causes erosion of many tissues (which leads to cancer).  

What gets me is the constant pushing of "their" agenda, and the constant criticisms that come with their agenda.  

10. Exercising upkeep on your grow, especially watering your plants, doesn't make it unnatural. You're being autismal.

11. you got too little to worry about in your life if this bothers you that much op

12. So is poison ivy, let's go light some up!

13. Funny because.... I love how natural cannabis is.  It's not just cannabis but I like to put natural foods in my body as well.  Whole, natural raw foods.  Un altered. So if I have the chance to use a medicine like this, I will take it.

14. dido I sparked some Ivy last night and I was recked for hours...  all natural bro..  :cool:

15. Ever try smoking plutonium man? All natural from mother earth man. She provides for u#the bounties we can't imagine.

16. OP your definition of natural is extremely off of it doesnt allow human interaction. Humans are natural, or we wouldnt be here. While that could be twisted to say anything we do is natural, Im not gonna take that road, as I believe (insofar as growing plants) that organic supersoils are the way to go. Sure we had to mix that soil, but its not like that soil couldnt exist without us, we just made it instead of trying to find some. Thats the most natural growing gets, no PH checks, no synthetic nutes, no flushing, just water, light, and time.

But by your definition, that is unnatural, because humans were involved. So putting a plant in soil, where it will get light, and watering it occasionally, is unnatural? The most basic fundament of growing plants, is unnatural? See whats wrong with your logic?

17. #37 AugustWest, Sep 29, 2014

it's still a natural product whether or not you water and take care of it..

your thread is ridiculous..

if you put some seeds outside and didn't water it by hand you would still get tons of weed and not just 6 grams..

unless you live in the Sahara or something.

18. Put six clones out last year in about 50 gal holes didn't do one thing, only looked at them bout three times the whole season and got about two to three lbs wet on all them in a area with good sun and water soo clearly u havent heard of gorilla growing? U get a lot more then 6 grams ahaha , and does it not count as natural cuz I put them there aha?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Y are u only hitting tobbaco u have to look at all we consume from coffee to your Sunday roast dinner. It's all gm, fed hormones, grown with chemical ferts.
    I don't know shit about this but I seem to know more than you.
    Cannabis breeders take the best and use than to get the best seeds. It's up to the individual how they grow it.
    Tomato breeders do the same. All commercial produce is made that way.
    On a nutshell grow your own organic produce and stop whining like a bitch :)

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!

20. Agreed. Also...all drugs are natural even if they are 100% invented and built by man. Because man is part of nature, everything he builds is natural.

In fact, if anything happens or exists, it is natural. Unnatural is just a concept made up by people trying to demonize things they don't like. Witch craft, homosexuality, adderall...all natural.