I hate stoners that are obsessed with cannabis and how natural it is.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mid man, Sep 29, 2014.

1. #1 Mid man, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    I hate stoners that obsess over their cannabis and how natural it is and how much they hate tobacco and how unnatural it is.. There is almost nothing natural about the bud your smoking other than the fact that it's a plant. Ever smoked bud that was from a plant that was completely not taken care of? Oh wait, that would be called schwag, and would be looked down upon.

Example of obsessing stoners: 

Stoners who demonize tobacco. They sit there and talk about how cannabis is a 'god given plant' and worship it like a shrine. They claim that cannabis is grown organically and chemical free while tobacco is mass grown and sprayed with chemicals, even though like 95% of street weed is grown in conditions no better than tobacco.. 

Cannabis is grown with chemicals. Cannabis is also grown organically. 
    Tobacco is grown with chemicals. Tobacco is also grown organically.

There is nothing wrong with choosing not to smoke or not liking the taste/health effects or any of the other positive/negative ramifications that come with it. But don't you think that hating it and calling for it to be banned it sort of... hypocritical? You fight for your right to smoke weed because it's your body but want to take away someone else's right to smoke tobacco because of how much you hate it. 

Bitch please, actually grow a marijuana plant 'naturally' (e.g not separating males, not taking car of bud rot, not watering it etc etc) and enjoy your 6 gram grow , 5 grams of which will be seeds. 

TL;DR; can we stop associating high quality or good with being natural, and stop hating on cigarette smokers. It's hipster like and fucking stupid. 

2. I agree but cigarettes are still dumb.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. how is bud rot or watering in general "natural" in your obviously experienced and cultured knowledge of this here organic natural perfect snd orgasmic herb.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. tobacco is disgusting, and I smoked cigs for a few years

thank god i quit

5. Bud rot is natural. By taking care of it you are stepping in thus making it not 100% natural. 

6. Im guessing the only.constructive thing here would be a call for.quality.control and awarness of organic growing.methods

7. Cookie for OP.

Have fun asking the dude named "weed man 1" in your contacts for quality control.

8. So an organism consuming another is natural?

Cali bro dispensaries or.my own ja feel

9. As annoying as it might be, should you really "hate" them?

I feel you though, although I'm more annoyed when people claim weed is better for your brain than other drugs because it's natural. Truth is, we really don't know. A drug is a drug is a drug; varying in intensity and point of activity, I don't think receptors care how natural or unnatural the chemicals are, because at that point they are just chemicals.

That being said, there are obviously some fucked up man made chemicals out there

10. #10 Mid man, Sep 29, 2014
    Agreed, I also hate people who think anything associated with a chemical is bad.

Water is a chemical
    Oxygen is a chemical

11. #11 ExcretingCretin, Sep 29, 2014
    [quote name="ExcretingCretin" post="20687224" timestamp="1411963811"]

And dont get me started.on arid regions or natural sativas lankyassness Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What are you even talking about.

I bet you have never smoked the bud off a naturally growing cannabis plant in the wild. 

13. #13 ExcretingCretin, Sep 29, 2014
    Rofl youd loose that bet, define the.term "wild" in your dicfionary.

I guess maybe.yea since.ive never gone to afghanistan

14. #14 Mid man, Sep 29, 2014
    Rofl really I would? How many times have you found some naturally growing cannabis plants that wasn't placed there by humans and picked off a bud and smoked it? Like once? Twice maybe? Did you go to the mid-west of the US of find a wild female hemp plant flowering? And then your going to come back and say your right because you did it one time. 

Even though both of us know the flowers off wild plants are probably not very potent.

15. Placed.there by wind or are.you suggesting im in.india.or.another place which.it.grew without humans

16. #16 ExcretingCretin, Sep 29, 2014
    Mid west... probably... potent... shit son i guess nobody ever.done.no.outdoor.before

Hemp mj whatever

You missed the point. 

None of these hipsters that talk about natural cannabis are actually smoking actual naturally grown cannabis. 

18. What. are.you.talking. about ?
    Can't .read your.posts

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

19. Im a grower and try to keep it as natural as possible.

Our house is no smoking. I smoke outside.

We like edibles. I make Nuclear Cookies.

20. Shit. I. Was. Gonna. Ask. You. The. Same. Dumb. Ass. Two. Words. Not. Offensive.