lost feelings

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Window, Sep 29, 2014.

1. I left my girlfriend yesterday because i came to the realization that she wasn't the one for me. personally I know I can do much better maybe I need to stop settling for less and rushing into relationships as of right now I think what is the most important thing for me would be to live my life and not worry so much on finding love and let love come to me naturally. I should use this alone time to make myself a better person and work towards my future. can you relate? just wanted to vent had this on my mind

2. bro i can truly relate. (if u can check out the topic i posted last night). but yea i feel you u gotta focus on your before letting someone in your life. and if u feel like u deserve better than far be it for someone else to tell you other wise. im in the same boat (kinda). settling for less knowing i can do better....... "bad bitches, dont want no mediocre" lol

words are cages for ideas

3. Was it a hard break up? How long were u with her? What did she do to make u realize sight she ain't the one

4. Well good to hear that instead of forcing it and wasting your time and hers, you took responsibility.

It does sound selfish, but everyone needs to be happy with themselves first and foremost. Good luck.