Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alcohol with weed first time smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by majesticmoose, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys this is my first time posting. About a week ago I smoked for my first time (actually it was my second time but it was my first time getting high). I was pretty drunk and at a friends house when someone brought out a bong. I took 5 or 6 pretty big hits and was feeling great. However, everyone I have talked to and everything i've read on this forum has told me that alcohol and weed is a terrible combination that will make you really sick. I guess i'm just trying to see if anyone else has had good experiences with the combo or if I just got lucky and should avoid doing it again.

2. its pretty fuckin sweet lol. dont get extremely drunk, just like 2-3 or maybe 4 shots and take a few hits and you feel pretty good.

3. Everyones body is different. Some people can handle it some cant. Ive only tried it once, just because if Im drunk i wanna feel drunk, if im high i wanna feel high. If you like it, good for you. Some people dont, and theres nothing wrong with them.
    The one time I did, I had a shot of Jeremiah Weed, then smoked, then had an Irish Coffee. I didnt feel anything spectacular, but I didnt get sick either

4. It can be fun if you don't get too drunk. If I drink a lot after I smoke I lose my high and don't really feel drunk just sick

5. I dont like alcohol in general

6. Grass before beer, you're in the clear.

Beer before grass, you're on your ass.

Its also about moderation of both alcohol and weed

7. Yeah its nice to do, but not every weekend. I usually end up playing a gamr of beer pong, smoke a blunt with friends. Then play some more beer bong snd like a hour and a half- two hours later smoke another blunt and then chillout with a 40 oz in my hand for the remainder of the night. Always gets me to a nice place. Not too fucked up, and no too sober

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app