PokeSmot#1

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Pot Professor Paul, Sep 28, 2014.

1. You gonna pollinate with a hermie o_O

2. #43 Pot Professor Paul, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    I'm trying to breed out the light sensitivity on girl goo. Yes it makes stability... Hermie's are great if you dont mind!!! I'm here in lemoore 

3. Well here is pokesmots head

Attached Files:

4. Cool man, lookin healthy :)

5. Here is PokeSmot PS#1Intential Hermie action stressed in light leak

Attached Files:

6. #47 Grow2dab., Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    Just noticed this thread while in the coco forum, the tittle caught my eye haha. My last one went hermi due to light leak I think, (computer monitor  :rolleyes:) buds came out nice just with seeds. You think they would be fem seeds?

I vape so seeds don't bother me, and if they are fem seeds or fem seeds with a hermi trait then I figure I'll just be growing flowers and seeds to pheno hunt with?

Oh and ppms 3000!? With RO water too.. I don't understand?

8. yes they are lava beans. i grow everything in 2700 minimum ppms now. clones wont live in lava, but seedlings do. its all about how much care attention and water you give them. trick is to know how slow to water and how much water to give them. no i dont check ph no i dont add anything other than beneficials and the occasional hi brix bath ill post pics of ps#1 after she wakes up. and YES i forced a light leak to see her sack up. her mother plants all flowered around her and did not show balls, only her and 1 other close to the forced light leak

9. Ps#1 is packing on the crystals!!!

Attached Files:

10. Better without the strobe lol

Attached Files:

11. Pokes head 9 days later after heavy defoliation

Attached Files:

12. It appears good old poke went back to being a female after I introduced my stud cherry Magoo lol she is a truck in along

Attached Files:

13. Wow thats a fat plant!

14. i germinated a PS#1 v2.0 bean its a warrior!!

15. Right on dude! Is that the afghooie mix still?

16. Yes Girl Scout Thin Mint x Afghooey x Lemon Skunk x Cherry Magoo
    It came up 3 leafed! Another Mute!!! Lol I'll post final pics of ps#1 hold on

Attached Files:

17. #58 rain dancer, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: May 24, 2015
    Wow that's a great genetic mix. I've got this alien og plant that throws out single leaves all over the whole plant, I mean a one finger leaf, trips me out dude, how you liking being back in the 559?

18. Heres some of ps#1 from the mother plant and her cloned top

Attached Files:

19. Not bad at all, lots of trichs on that herb :)

Looks like it's sticky :)