100% DV Fiber and Monster Energy :|

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xLDKx NewYorker, Sep 28, 2014.

1. This was so epic/painful I had to tell someone
    Ate a thing of freeze-dried green beans the other day, not thinking about it... And, well, I drank a Monster an hour ago and just took the most gnarly shit I have ever takin' in my life... Like i'm not even kidding I've never felt better, I mean my asshole took a beating however it was well worth it.
    I know no-one needed to hear that, but any of you ever have a mind altering shit?

2. Looooooooool no bro never.

3. What movies that from, I remember seeing it somewhere...

4. Harold and Kumar

5. try it with Muscle Monster. non carbonated.

6. And people say I post some stupid shit...

At least my thread gets 5 pages full of hate responses LOL.

7. #8 xLDKx NewYorker, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Well we are on a stoner forum, and atleast I didn't attach a picture rofl

Edit* @[member="El Duderino"]
    I had a 4 pack of Rehab Lemonade... 

8. I once stuck two tabs into my anoose

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. The other week I ate some beauty berries.. just a handful, but I am pretty sure they cleaned me out. I wouldn't say it was mind altering, but every once and awhile you need a good cleaning. Definitely felt relief, but then again my insides were a lil jacked up pre-shit.. Maybe I'll try them again tomorrow or this week and see if they do it again or just a coincidence.

10. You might enjoy a colonoscopy prep. I didn't. But you might.

11. #12 xLDKx NewYorker, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    I was just happy to have the damn thing out lol... Played some good BF3 on 360 that day... I loath the day they want a colonosopy, but death from ass cancer seems worse than a camera up you're shitter for a relatively short period of time...

12. I survived 3 of them so far. 1 more next month. It isn't all that bad. The anesthesia helps make it worth it.