Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CaliforniaKing, Sep 28, 2014.

1. #1 CaliforniaKing, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017

2. Your on a good path. Dont fuck it up. Perhaps you should stop smoking altogether. You seem like you take care of buisness when you dont smoke. Get a bottle of henny and get a pack of cigs. Youll thank me

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It's not for everyone, if you can say that it was to a degree that it was harmful, then maybe it's not for you 0.0

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. lol although I agree if you feel that not having weed is benefitting you then stop.  If you want some, just get a small bag and enjoy for a weekend.  But definitely don't substitute one habit (that is pretty benign over all) for two more much more dangerous ones.  

Now that i think about it you probably just being sarcastic

5. I am actually lazier when I dont smoke. Only downside is how tired weed gets me so then there is a 30 min window where I can be very productive but afterwards I am lazier than ever.

Weed is not for everybody and the boredom will pass as you get used to life without it. Trust me, I know.

6. I'm the same as much as i love smoking everyday it makes me way to lazy and unproductive. I'm still trying to find the right balance between smoking and not smoking cause theres no way I'm stopping for good. my problem is if i have weed I'm gonna smoke it. id like to be able to buy a q or a half and not smoke everyday even with it in the house

7. Just give it more time. U will be toking up just like before. Just don't fuck up. All the good stuff u been building up. Trust me when I tell u that it wont be marijuana that ruined your shit. It will be some outside force a lot more powerful than a simple plant.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app