When to say I love you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuddhistBrian, Sep 28, 2014.

1. NEVER say it first!!!! Never.

2. Unconsented anal penetration usually doesn't go over well.

3. It's consensual, just anally-unethical.

4. If there is no explicit affirmation to anal penetration, one might consider it not only unethical, but non-consentual.

5. One might consider a whore to be a dumpster for cum, but she's still just a human being. We're not here to speculate the hypothetical manner in which one thrusts his penis into the anal cavity. That's for the Horny Thread.

6. I'll fix it for him

Saying "I love you" is like anal sex. You just have to relax, apply the lube, and just ease right into it. You want to be careful or you can end up with a bloody mess and/or everything covered in shit.

7. Tell her right before busting a nut inside of her.

8. I I I I I I I I loooooove yoooooooooooou!!!!!!!

9. I thought we were talking about a girl OP likes and not just a semen receptacle from the street? Also, nothing about anal penetration makes me horny, so don't project your fixation onto me. ;)

10. SassyMelassy doesnt like doing it in the assey

Lol I dont know.

11. 2nd this idea

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    2nd this idea

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. For all we know the girl OP likes is a semen receptacle from the street, which is why she supposedly went on a "date" with him, but has no clue that he likes her. And I'll project my fixation onto you if I want!

13. No matter how promiscuous a woman is she is not a semen receptacle. She is a person. She is a person with feelings that enjoys sex.

Now prostitutes are semen receptacles but only when they are working because by the very nature of their job they are supposed to accept semen and/or vaginal secretions.

14. OP take her out partying get drunk as fuck see what happens

15. This. Ive done this before, and have been upfront at the get go. 
    Just put yourself out there, man. That's all you can do.
    If she's not interested, don't stop being friends. She will respect you for it. A friend can be much more valuable than a girlfriend at times.

16. #36 Nerd139, Sep 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
    I think he stated he was already doing her too so not all bad if she doesnt love him. Then again she might not.... Hey OP are you sure you love this girl? You sure youre not confusing love and lust? Love and lust release the same chemicals so people get confused. Really sit down and think about whether this is someone you want to spend your life with or if she is just a nice person you want to bang. Bring some serious thought to this.

17. I usually tell them I love them after the appetizer on our first date

Omega369

18. Jesus you work quicker than Ted. He at least waited until he took Robin home.

19. How did you take sassy? where interested in him afterward? if you don't mind me asking.

20. It was bad. I had no romantic interest in him and I broke his heart. All of our mutual friends hated me for a while because they said I should have known.
    He actually just got married last week. We got back in touch a xouple of years ago after not speaking or being in contact for like 8 years.
    Everything comes full circle eventually.